Sunday, March 14

Chat Roulette

Alright. About a month ago a friend was telling me about a site called chat roulette. Basically, you go on a site, and are instantly connected to someone that could be anywhere in the world, and you can chat with them, either through typing or via webcam. Your mic can also be used but neither have to be. I decided quickly this mostly a pervert site, I saw a bunch of weiners and was nexted pretty frequently as well as nexted everyone else pretty frequently. (Nexting - chosing to find someone else to chat with). I forgot about it until a few weeks later when I showed up to a friends house and her and another friend were causing a riot on the site. That day was the end of me, I've been loving chat roulette ever since. Some people are on their to get some action, some to meet interesting people, and some to cause a riot - like my friends and I do. Most people are finding out about this site now, it is absolutely booming in popularity. I just found a video about it, and thougth I would share the video as well as a link to the site and a description about it and my experience with it. It's not for everyone, but if you are ever bored, it can definitely get interesting. Check it out. www.chatroulette.com


chat roulette from Casey Neistat on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.