Sunday, March 28

Flawed Design

So when I first started this blog I planned on talking about myself more and all that but mostly I've just been sharing things I'm interested in, things that catch my eye. So I deleted my introductory post and changed up my mental design for what I wanted my blog to be about. I still don't think anyone will see this but if they do, it makes me happy, because I want other people to see the things I have come across that intrigue me. Anyways, it's been a while since I shared something or even wrote on here so I just wanted to share a bit of hope. Everyone has heard of the sites fml(fuckmylife).com and textsfromlastnight.com, and while these sites can be amusing, they mostly reflect the sad, disappointing or the immoral things in life. So my friend Sarah sent me a link to givesmehope.com one day, and I fell in love! Every few weeks I go read it for some inspiration. The stories are so inspiring and hopeful, they make me realize how many good people there are in the world, and what we are truly capable of. Please give it a visit. The story that gave me the idea to share the site with my blog was this : Two months ago, my best friend died in a fire.

I was told that he would've made it out alive, except he ran back to try save his two-year-old half-sister. They found him holding her, she died in his arms while he was trying to protect her from the flames.

A brother's LOVE GMH .

www.givesmehope.com


Oh. And PS. The title is also a great song by Stabilo - Flawed Design. Youtube it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.