Saturday, April 17

Joseph Vincent

Okay I know I'm all about the like..musically talented youtube stars but this guy caught my eye today. His name is Joseph Vincent , he is around my age and has been playing for 5 years. He says he plays mostly by ear which, to me, is an amazing talent. i can pick up piano songs by ear but.. guitar is just sooo different and more complex in my head. anyways, he does some really great covers. i really liked the lady gaga - bad romance cover he does so i'm posting that one but check out his other stuff. i recommend his 'she will be loved' cover as well, its nice. his voice is so like..pure and chocolately ahaha. the fact that he is like outstandingly attractive is also a plus and maybe possibly blurring my talent radar but you decide.



www.myspace.com/josephvincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.