Sunday, July 11

Jimmy Mcpherson

On facebook I am a fan of "Everybody I know is getting married or pregnant, I'm just getting drunk" and sometimes they post funny pictures off of the site "funniest photos ever". I thought one was funny so I kept searching through them and I found this report and it is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever read. The teachers comments make it that much funniest and I think everyone should totally read it. I guess you need some sort of knowledge to find it funny but you'd have to be a complete moron to not find it funny at all so..I hope you find it funny haha. Anyways.. here is the link, check er oooot.

http://photonexter.com/index.php?show=885

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.