Thursday, August 12

Release.

Photobucket


So I'm going to post a video to a dance for you. If you watch So You Think You Can Dance, you have probably seen it. I don't watch the show, but a lot of my friends do, and one posted this video on youtube and I had to watch it. I decided to post it because it moved me so much. Then I decided to kind of write a blog about that sort of thing because I've been noticing it so much lately. Not youtube videos or So You Think You Can Dance but.. the things in life that send shivers up your spine, or move you, or inspire you. For some people a basketball game can be emotional, or a good movie. Because I'm a baby, a lot of things make me emotional, I cry in tv shows and movies. But some things move me, I feel it in my bones and in my heart and this video was one of the things. The story behind it was amazing and the way they portrayed it through dance was amazing. It's insane how you can portray so many things through art - playing an instrument, singing, acting, writing, painting and in this case dancing. There are so many mediums through which you can express yourself or be inspired. For me it's singing and playing piano. It doesn't matter how I'm feeling, I can sit down at my piano and learn a song or do one I already know and if I'm happy I can kind of soak it up and play about it and if I'm sad I can release it through it. I think it's important that we find something like that for ourselves. Whether it's going for a run, or taking a nap or playing cards or whatever it might be.. find some place where you are you and you can release anything negative and bask in anything positive.

So here is the video (I have to link you because I couldn't find any that would let me embed, due to copyright issues Im guessing.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORx1faKKecQ&feature=related

Some other videos that I remember from past seasons that I thought were good are :

Lacey and Kameron - Dancing
Katee and Twitch - Mercy
Chelsie and Mark - Bleeding Love

I'm sure there are some amazing dances but I don't really watch tv so I have a hard time following shows like this.

Anyways.. I hope this week has been great for everyone and if you live on GM, I hope you got out in the sun cause it's been beautiful!. xo biglove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.