Saturday, October 29

tricks and treats.

Okay, I don't have any tricks for you up my sleeve today but that COULD be a future blog! I havn't had many treats lately either, even with the mini halloween snacks all over the place. That in itself is a treat though because I had some really good Non Scale Victories and a pretty awesome scale victory I think! So check out my operation skinny bitch to find out about my week!

I have felt pretty exhausted mentally after writing that lost blog. It took a lot out of me but in a good way. I wasn't really sure how to follow up on my next blog post so I've just kinda stayed away from the blog for a couple of days to let it sink and hopefully as many people as possible could see it. I got a good response from it and I'm thankful.

I would also like to clarify that the person I mentioned in my blog who referred to me as progressive is NOT a homophobe. We just do not see eye to eye on the topic but the person does not hate homosexuals and I just wanted to make a note of that. I love this person very much and they are very attractive and wonderful to me and they also don't look a day over 30.

On that note I need to head to work! After work I will be heading to some halloween parties and i am SO excited to get my drink on. I am being a jungle kitty and I will make sure to post some pictures on here for all my off island readers!

Big Love and Happy Halloween!!
Bail xo

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the parties! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.