Monday, November 21

go robbb, its your birthday.



I have been seriously dedicated to the show Dancing With The Stars since the 2nd or 3rd episode of this season. Before now I had never been interested but I caught myself by surprise this time around. So every Monday+Tuesday night I putt over to my aunt Debs house for the event of the week - I seriously get excited, its pathetic.

As many of you may know, tonight is the finale! The three finalists are Rob Kardashian, JR Martinez and Ricky Lake. From the start I really love JR Martinez but over the past few weeks I have fallen in love with Rob and will be routing my heart out for him tonight. He has turned into a really awesome dancer and I cannot get enough of how cute he is!



Do you watch Dancing with the Stars? Who is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a closet Kardashian fan. Closet.

    P.S. - Thanks for finding my blog! I'm so happy I'm now one of your favorite people. Bam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch DWTS, but I think Ricki Lake is a cool lady. This girl I know from high school won some Girls Gone Wild competition (I know, right?) and has some photos on Facebook with Rob Kardashian so...I can agree that he's cute, but now I also get the feeling that he's kind of gross? Idk. I guess that's a personal issue, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.