Tuesday, November 1

ohhhh my soul.

IT IS NOVEMBER 1st! For as long as I can remember, November 1st has always been the first day of Christmas aha. Nov.1 mean that Halloween has gone bye bye and in with the Christmas traditions. Of course, my very first and one of my favorite traditions to get going is christmas music! I already made a christmas playlist to be burned and placed in blue steel :) Here is the cd! As you can tell I'm a big fan of pop/country covers and Dolly Parton ahaha.

1.Where Are You Christmas? - Faith Hill
2.Happy Christmas (War Is over - The Used
3.Silent Night - Taylor Swift
4.Let It Snow - Michael Buble (But It doesn't need to actually snow)
5.Christmas Tree - Lady Gaga
6.Winter Wonderland - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
7.Christmas To Remember - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
8.Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - Nsync
9.Last Christmas - Glee Cast
10.Baby, It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast
11.Christmas Love Song - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
12.Wonderful Christmas Time - Demi Lovato
13.I'll Be Home For Christmas - Brad Paisley
14.All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

I have SO much more Christmas music and will definitely make more cds but this is my first one for Christmas 2011! I am going Christmas shopping this Thursday - i know, Im startin early. (Confession - I started 3 weeks ago ahaha).

What are your favorite Christmas songs?

Big love.
Bail

PS! Who is excited about the Justin Bieber Christmas Album that is released today? I need it!<3

5 comments:

  1. we are christmas music soul sisters! no joke, i put on christmas music in november and will listen to NOTHING ELSE until new years. anyone who finds this to be an annoying (rather than endearing) habit is instantly unfriended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the same CD you make for yourself please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you are so cute!
    I honestly am not big into Christmas music.. not sure why, cause I lovvvve everything about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you are Christmas crazy... But you gotta love Dolly & Kenny Christmas tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, Nsync! I got them on my Christmas playlist too. I also have the Destiny's Child's Christmas CD with "8 Days of Christmas." I also have novelty songs like "All I Want for Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth" and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer."

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.