Wednesday, November 9

Ten on Tuesday

I'm super excited because I have hit 55 followers this week! I was hoping to get to 50 by Christmas so this has exceeded my expectations in a big way already! I have lots of new followers who literally know nothing about me so I found this cool link up over at Roots And Rings and I thought it would be a sort of interesting way to say a little bit about myself but nothing too boring and ordinary. :) Happy Tuesday, ya'll :)

1. What’s your favorite television show for each day of the week?
Sunday –
Monday – Dancing With The Stars
Tuesday – Glee
Wednesday – Survivor
Thursday –
Friday –
Saturday –
Im not a big tv watcher, apparently aha.
2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you watch them?
sometimes once.. sometimes like 5 times aha. gross, i know. but.. its jeans. i only have 2 pair that i wear (i like dressses!)
3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
well as most of you know i'm on a diet and i tend to stay away from bad carbs. i fucking LOVE pasta though and my favorite kind of pasta shape ..okay this is gonna sound fucked to those of you who appreciate good eating..but i love spiral kraft dinner ahahah. but i suppose i appreciate fusilli, which is the same idea - spirally! aha
4. Do you read newspapers?
Rarely
5. Do you sleep in socks?
If I am wearing them already, yes. I am WAY too lazy to take them off. I am also too lazy to put them on before bed but I would rather sleep WITH them because i dont like the way way sheets feel against my feet. ugh.
6. Favorite genre of movies?
romantic comedies. duh.
7. How do you feel about wrestling?
I feel absolutely nothing about it lol
8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
Fuck yes. a little maintenance never hurt anyone.
9. Do you have dimples?
i wish.
10. Do you like to camp?
Yes! Camping is sweet with the right people and location :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting 55 followers!

    We have quite a few things in common. I don't watch TV much either, love pasta, romantic comedies and not a wrestling fan too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute .Congrats for getting 55 Followers.

    Visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your many followers! I've been enjoying reading your blog. You have a lively voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo i am #56!

    thanks so much for the wicked cool comment on my blog -- i love the feedback & encouragement!

    xxoo
    cyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear!

    So, I've been trying to make a point to stop by all of my readers blogs and just say "hi" if I can - and I have been wanting to get to yours but just haven't done it yet! I'm so slow sometimes :P

    And then I get here, and look at your sidebar (confession: I love sidebars. legit. I really do...they're the greatest. ) only to find that my blog is on your list of faves - you are so very sweet!

    I send love your way, and will be subscribing to your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list...so much better than the other snooze fests out there. I love your sense of humour and am so happy you are getting so many new followers so quickly. Your blog needs to be read by everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.