Monday, December 26

embrace the lazy.

Over at For The Love Of Blogs they started a project awhile ago called Embrace The Face where users posted about the things about their faces that they embrace. Then the project turned into generally embracing things in your life. Today I decided to join in and probably will continue to do so every once in a while so if you see a post about me embracing something..that's why.

Today is boxing day and my final day off before I head back to work tomorrow. Clearly, today I am embracing being LAZY! I found some lazy pins and thought I'd share and encourage those of you who are also embracing the lazy to continue to do so!

Merry Boxing Day :)




Source: funster.us via Betsy on Pinterest








i have literally done this.. more than once. hahaha.

<3

7 comments:

  1. love it!! stopping by from ftlob as soon as i saw you were posting about laziness...my absolute favorite thing to embrace! :) have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is adorable!!!

    Hope you had a very happy holidays!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are hilarious... you're cool...
    Thanks for dropping by...

    Hi_D

    http://cuterandomthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laziness is exactly how I am feeling on a cold rainy day. That last illustration actually looks like something I did a few days ago. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having the chance to be lazy is one of life's deepest pleasures. Savor it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Thanks for the comment! I'm definitely is lazy mode as well! Isn't that just what one does after Christmas!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha!

    I love your collection of lazy photos.

    I hope you had a wonderful lazy day today! We need those every once in awhile. Some of us (me) more than others. ;)

    -- Sarah, visiting from FTLOB

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.