Saturday, December 31

befores, afters, resolutions.

First, in October there was super fat GRUMPY BAILEY!












Then, on NYE, almost 3 months and 20lbs later there is a much happier, healthier, less fat Bailey!

This is my NYE dress that I bought in advance. The holidays have been way too busy for the after pics with Robyn that I promised but in the spring my mom (who has lost almost 30 lbs!!!) and I hope to get some new mother daughter pictures done by her because we love her work.

I have overcome a lot this year, as I wrote about earlier, but now it's time to move on. Any of you who are good friends will know soon that i made a pretty big decision yesterday and I've decided to make 2012 a year of good decisions and changes and experiences. I have lots of resolutions and I know that I'm going to achieve them.

Obviously many of my resolutions have to do with losing weight. I plan to reach my goal weight this year but also get into better shape. I want to start running more, especially when the weather is nice, so that some day i will be strong enough to run a 5k, run a 10k, etc. I want to focus on getting right with myself, finding beauty in myself and feeling more confident and happy with who I am. I want to keep writing because I find so much happiness and emotional fulfillment in my blog and the response I get from it. I want to travel a bit and look into a move off the island and possibly some post secondary education.

2012 will be great for us all, we just have to make it that way and work with the obstacles that life will inevitably give us! What are your resolutions?

Happy New Year, Be safe. xo
Big Love
Bailey.

16 comments:

  1. You've worked hard and it SHOWS! You must be so proud of yourself. I certainly am! You look absolutely amazing Bailey. Sounds like you have a great plan in mind and I love reading your blog. I don't always have a chance to comment, but I often have one started and get interrupted. :-P This has been a big year for you in so many ways. You have shown a lot of maturity and I know you'll be a huge success at whatever you put your mind to. Where ever you go, whatever you do, don't change for anyone but you. You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment: Second attempt.

    I hope you're crazy proud of yourself, Bailey! I sure am. You have worked so hard and it really shows!!!! Keep it up and you'll reach your goal. I'd say you've got some great goals set for the next year and I can't wait to read all about you achieving them. You have learned and grown so much this year and I'm proud to say I've watched it happen (through this blog that is). Where ever you go and whatever you do, don't change for anyone but you. You'll be a success whatever you do in life. Wishing you a great New Year! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you glow from the inside out!

    happy new year!
    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the before/after! You look amazing, see you at the shed sexy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - you're looking fabulous :) happy new year chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! If we work at our dreams, they can come true. Best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pics... beautiful B!
    Can't wait to see you kick 2012's butt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're my hero!

    ♥ Happy 2012 ♥

    What diet are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous and happy. I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came over from ib4m!! You look GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on such wonderful progress and here's to another year of wonderfulness! I'm excited to keep looking around your blog.
    *Krystina
    Cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from iBlog4Me. Love your photos because they show how happy you are! You've made great progress and you've already got a running start on the new year. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome in that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.