Monday, December 12

getting my kesha on.

okay. i am TOTALLY obsessed with holiday dresses right now. i just sit and pine over all the cute styles that are popping up this month. so many pretty pinks, whites and golds and glimmer and shimmer. i love all the styles with lots of texture and design. and LACE. uhh. the lace! the one thing i really do not do is fur but i DO support glitter - big time! so i thought id share some of my favorites since i cant actually buy them. i need to do something productive with all my dress lust!!

Source: us.asos.com via Kim on Pinterest

Source: asos.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Brittany on Pinterest




Source: topshop.com via Mazie on Pinterest


Source: wanelo.com via Caroline on Pinterest


okay. i have to stop before i get depressed. but i am just SO excited about all these dresses and all the other gorgeous dresses there are out there. they inspire me to get skinny so i can look fabulous in them when i can afford them some day aha. by the time im skinny and rich they will no longer be in style..but i will look back with a smile in my heart!

okay. i promise my next post will be more interesting than the results of my unproductive hours on pinterest! one of my favorite weight loss bloggers agreed to guest write on my blog and i recieved the email today! so that will be up tomorrow or tuesday so keep an eye out!! shes so amazing!!

big love!! hope everyone who is starting their holiday already really enjoys it!
bail.

9 comments:

  1. I can see you in any of these dresses! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gold ones are amazing, especially the one with longer sleeves! I've been really lusting after a subtle gold dress for the holidays. I'll wind up wearing my usual black, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I want them all..I'm obsessed with all that glitters this season, and these dresses are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a sequin sexy-ass dress in the worst way too -- sadly i have nowhere to wear it :(((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really LOVE #1 and #7....
    Love them all, and can't wait to see you rock them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with all the sequins and glitter, but I am sadly not that adventurous when it comes to my fashion choices. The closest I'll get is the glitter nail polish I bought the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never in my life have I ever been so excited to find SIX new comments on my blog.

    You're my new favorite reader.

    I love you.

    I hope it's not too soon to say that.

    If it is, I'll take it back, and wait until next week to tell you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.