Saturday, December 10

Updates from the battlefield

hello lovely readers! i'll be the first to admit i've been a shitty blogger this week, it's been almost a full 7 days since my last post. but as most of you know, life can get in the way of the things you need and/or love to do sometimes. i've been a bit busy and distracted this week but im back for a quick update before i head into work for another long day.

just thought i would update on my december goals from the other day. :) check out my Operation Sexy Bitch for other weight loss updates for the week!

1. Lose 10 Lbs - I've lost one of those pounds. Better than none of those pounds.
2. Finish Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - Tonight will be Day 9. It's not easy, people.
3. Make it through the Holidays without eating every sweet in site. - I've been blessed and there hasn't been a TON of them around and my mom is helpful with it. I think that madness will start this weekend!
4. Enjoy the company of my friends as much as I can while they are home. - They start dripping in this weeek!
5. Inspire someone to come to the gym with me. Done! I've had two people approach me about it and can't wait til bring them out. A bunch of people have been telling me that I have inspired them to get active or eat better - it makes me feel awesome. Thanks so much to everyone for the awesome encouragement as well!
6. Burn at least 4000 calories every week of December. Last week, done. This week I'm at 3300 so after the Shred today and tomorrow I will be almost there. For the busy week I had im impressed that I will be so close to it! This coming week will be even better!
7. Stress Less. I may have had the craziest week of my life this week - legit. So i have a lot of stress come up but I've dealt with it fairly well and tried to keep focus.
8. Snore more! I definitely tried. This morning I gave up a work out so I could sleep more and I don't regret it at all. It's hard to give your all at a work out when you can barely get out of bed. It's also a very long 9 hour day at work when you had 5 hours of sleep and worked out that morning.
9. Be confident. Surprisingly, I'm doing great on this. Some days I look in the mirror and think "FUCK. Nothing has changed. I'm still a fat piece of shit and I'm always going to be. Then sometimes I look in the mirror and think.. wow, your body looks so awesome in comparison to what it looked like at the start of this year. Sometimes I think I might even like certain parts of my body. I can tell when I do myself up that I walk with my head a little higher and I do feel better because I know I look better. It feels awesome!

I know thats not a very exciting post. As I said, it's been a long week and I'm distracted. Hopefully this week I will get in some better work outs and blog posts for you all! With Christmas coming and me being a psycho Im sure thats possible.

PS. Just wanted to post a little update for those of you who have been working out HARD but don't see the changes on the scale. I work out super hard, cardio and lift weights constantly. I never focus on just cardio and I know for a fact Im building muscle. I know it gets old hearing it but muscle really does weigh more but take up less space than fat so do not get discouraged. I have some pictures from Oct and then one from November and I had only lost like 3lbs between the two pictures but I can really see a different. Thought I would share and if you dont see a difference thats fine but I just want to encourage you guys to never give up even if the scale doesnt move. You're making awesome changes and your bodies will catch up, I promise!.

Oct Nov

7 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! It is hard to stay motivated day in and day out but you are proving that it works and the exercise is doing amazing things for you! Remember your Mama loves you and that you are the motivation for my 19.6 lbs! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up! how are you counting how many calories your burn?? the shred is a bitch, a bitch i will conquer one day. :) you're doing great and i can totally see a difference in the pictures. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BAIL! Look at your legs, woman! THAT November pic is kicking! You are transforming! You already were a SxyB, and now you're becoming a sknyB. LOVE YOU! YOU ARE TAKING THIS BY STORM. And, inspiring others to do it too! Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fabulous & i can definitely see a difference! and YES the shred is hard but you are rockin' it! and wait til ya hit level 2 -- it will kick your ass but reallllllly throws the muscle definition into overdrive!

    keep up the inspiring work chica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overall I think you've done pretty well throughout your list.

    I totally get the confidence thing, i'm exactly the same.

    Great pics btw, I can also see the difference. I mainly do cardio at the gym but definitely need to focus more on weights to build muscle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can definitely see a differnce...you look awesome! It is challenging to stay motivated when the numbers don't go down as much or as fast as you would like them too, but you are so right. Building muscle does make major differences in the look of your body, even if it doesn't show on the scale. Good luck with your goals this month, and keep on keeping us updated, it keeps me going and motivated to reach mine!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.