Sunday, January 15

being bailey.

Source: imgfave.com via Bailey on Pinterest


I have a hard time accepting how selfish and spoiled pretty much everyone, including myself, is. If everyone in the world was living the way I do, then fine, whatever, whine about not having an ipod but looking at statistics like these makes me so ashamed.

On a happier note, I have received some interesting suggestions for what I will call my site when I have my own domain. My favorite so far is Being Bailey - what do you guys think?

Big Love,
Bailey.

6 comments:

  1. Being Bailey sounds good, natural in fact. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that image a while ago, but its a nice reminder :)

    I like "Being Bailey" it doesn't categorize your blog too much which is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so hard not to sound spoiled -- because truth is we are. but certainly some truth we need to think about the next time we wanna have a pity party!

    i love *being bailey* -- it has an awesome ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! All for alliteration :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.