Sunday, January 29

harry potter humor.

Sundays always have been and probably always will be my most lazy day ever. I usually don't shower or get dressed or move. I even eat less because I'm so uninterested in going to the kitchen. This Sunday in particular, as I worked all day yesterday and all day tomorrow, I've been pretty non functioning. So for anyone else out there who isn't up for a big read but maybe a small laugh, I thought I'd share some of my favorite funny harry potter pins. I always get a crack out of them but if you aren't a big fan then you won't understand them and probably find them a lot less funny than me. And you're a loser for not liking Harry Potter.
This is in participation with Piquing My Pinterest. :)

Source: comediva.com via Bailey on Pinterest






Source: tumblr.com via Becky on Pinterest








Hope you got a good laugh, guys!

Remember to follow if you havnt already - atm Im 7 followers away from my own domain. Wahoo!

Big Love,
Bailey.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. These are indeed funny, especially the last one. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a HUGE Harry Potter fan (not a loser either :P) but these still have me a chuckle. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also NEVER shower on Sundays, high five! Love the HP humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watched HP, so I was a bit lost on a few of them. Where did that guy's nose go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last one made me spit water out laughing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv HP pins! Especially love the last 2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this -- i am sucha harry potter geek!

    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.