Friday, January 6

I'm It.

Apparently, I got tagged! aha. I had no idea what this meant and I'm still not sure but here are the rules..maybe you can make sense of it!
here are the rules:
1. post these rules.
2. you must post 11 random things yourself.
3. answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. no stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people!

its not that hard. im just excited that i was "tagged". by who? a bloggoddess named Cyn who writes at Misadventures of a Chunky Goddess. You MUST check her out! She's very kick ass and she says a lot of outrageous things which I like...oh and shes also on an amazing weight loss journey and she looks pretty FABULOUS!
So..without further adieu.
11
random things about me:
1. i was a vegetarian for 3 years.
2. i have no middle name really. i have a letter..j.. and thats it. not jay or jae or any other weird combination of letters. just J. i like it. has a nice ring to it.

3. i can fit my fist in my mouth. and no...its not sexy.
4. i wake up a lot and my shoulders are out of joint. it scares the piss out of me. but i pop it back and go back to sleep. its fucked.
5. iv never been on a real date.
6. i have a somewhat rational but mostly irrational fear of all guns besides potato guns and water guns and cap guns.

7. i dont really get awkward and i can talk my way through most awkward situatons.
8. sometimes in the back of my head i still think im going to be a famous performer when i grow up. i think i missed the train like 5 years and 120 lbs ago.
9. i dont really like strawberries. they dont do much for me unless they are lathered in whip cream or in strawberry shortcake..with whipped cream lol. and strawberry flavored things disgust me. im a raspberry and cherry kinda lady.
10. i got caught stealing fun dip and an eye shadow from walmart once.
11. i hate the word panties.
The 11 bloggers I am tagging… (please note.. you do NOT have to do this! at all. i do not care if you do not repeat this.. at all. haha im just excited i got tagged. this is more for me about getting blogs that i love more attention)
1. krystle from
skinny jeans dreams2. robin from live happe
3. georgia from
georgias trying something new
4. bailey from
the middle
5. christina from
who wears short shorts
6. miss april from
30 before 30
7. ayla from
life as a fat girl
8. ruthanne from
Ruthanne with an E
9. erinjo from my life as erinjo
10. bailey (oh yeh..same name!) from lost and found.
11. sam from while in my teens

my 11 questions from cyn
1. what is your middle name & the story behind it? haha. funny you should ask as I just talked about it in my random things. basically my mother chose J because there's a shit ton of people in my family who's names start with J... lame-o.
2. what is the best concert/show you have ever been to? i've seen bands i like a lot more than LMFAO, but they put on the best show and i had the best time. i was also the most intoxicated and with the most friends so that might have had something to do with it.
3. favorite perfume/body spray? im a simple girl. i like hailey and i like the vanilla body shop spray - mmmmm.
4. would you ever have plastic surgery & if so what would you have done? i would have plastic surgery at the end of my weight loss journey if i have any disgusting skin id like to dispose of. id also lift the girls up. i dont need em bigger, but perfect and perky is cool. id also get a booty. that'd be fun.
5. what is your biggest fear? i hate the dark and i hate maggots. im also not down with muskrats or raccoons. dont forget my previously mentioned fear of guns.
6. who do think is the most annoying celebrity right now? the situation. he makes me sick.
7. who is the funniest person you know? i think everything and everyone is funny. of course i know some people who are especially talented at making me laugh but i dont know how i'd choose just one!
8. favorite disney princess? pocohontas. duh. most relate-able anyway.
9. someone
(other than spouse/partner) that just melts your butter big time? rob kardashian
10. favorite form of exercise? volleyball.
11. what is your dream profession? write for a magazine or be a performer.

my 11 questions for those i tagged AREEEE :
1. why is your favorite color your favorite color?
2. have you ever been in trouble with the law?
3. if you could go one place in the entire world for one week, free of charge, where would you go?
4. if you could take one person with you, who would it be?
5. if there was one disease you could cure (that doesn't already have one, clearly) what would it be? why?
6. what is your guilty pleasure?
7. what is your least favorite acronym or.. whatever those things are called? (ie : wtf, btw, lol, lmfao, ftw)
8. would you rather have 12 toes or a hugeee nose?
9. who was your favorite backstreet boy?
10. what is the one electronic device you wouldn't miss at all?
11. if i want to be your lover, do i gotta get with your friends?

okay! i will try my best to let everyone who i tagged know through their blogs..tomorrow. because its 3am. and i vowed not to stay up late again but i did. oops.

i know this is super far form anything i ever do but i was just too excited about being cool enough to be recognized and tagged that i could not avoid doing it!

hope everyone is having an awesome week. :)

big love.
bail.

ps. just realized i tagged myself. im sorry. that was no on purpose ahah. and now i dont have time to tag someone else. watever. cry my a river.

8 comments:

  1. you rock! and i loveeeeeeeeeee that ya tagged yourself -- hahaha!

    i have a fear of guns too -- and big knives -- they skeeve me!

    xxoo
    cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers are interesting and revealing. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the questions and I enjoyed your answers.

    Visiting some of your tags too.

    Have a kick arse weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cool that J is your middle name.
    Thanks for the tag lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did my post on this, thanks for the tag. Why Pocohontas? Are you Native? I hate the word 'Indian'. I am Sioux from South Dakota. I also love Pocohontas, the prettiest of all the Princesses, of course. Anyhow, I really liked your answers. Random facts are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you were shot in a previous life and that's where the fear comes from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. so i finally figured out how to get to your blog. the link you left on ftlob wasnt right...

    congrats on your weightloss journey so far! undies is definitely a better word.

    happy sunday sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate guns too, thankfully they're technically illegal over in the UK so I don't have to worry about being shot by anyone!

    When I went to the USA, it freaked me out when I saw a policeman with a gun just walking past me. If I was president, I'd ban them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.