Tuesday, January 31

a post i'm digging.

I just read a really amazing post at Georgia Trying Something New. I wanted to link you guys to it because it opened my mind further to labels with sexuality and I'm all about opening my mind! You guys should be too! As my long time readers know I support Gay Rights big time and so I think it's great after a post I made a few months ago to be able to touch back on that subject a bit. I am passionate about so many times, sometimes things get sort of lost in the past of my blog. Anyways, here is a link to the post - hope you guys enjoy! Leave Georgia a comment or follow - she's a really great blogger ( and shes from New Brunswick - extra points!). She blogs a lot about health and fitness and that is how I originally found and fell in love with her blog - you will too.

Visit Georgia Here

Big Love,
Bailey.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Bailey! Your support means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia's post was awesome... And I totally agree with her x

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.