Wednesday, February 1

ninety-six.

Holy Shit. I have 96 followers and it's craziness!

When I started this blog I had two followers..and they were both me. I started it because I knew I had something to say..I just didn't know what it was. Over the past two years I feel I've found my voice - my loud, emotional, sarcastic, caring, dramatic voice. I found it because I have found myself more in the past two years, even in the past year, than in my whole life and I owe a lot of that to my blog..and to my followers!

My followers have made me feel understood and they have given me what I wanted from this blog. When I started writing I just wanted people to watch all the cool videos on youtube that I liked. As it developed and I started actually writing I realized I wanted something much more. I wanted someone to read my story.. and think.."hey, im not alone."

Not everyone can relate to all my blogs but I'm sure everyone here could find something to relate to. I've had so many emails from people saying they love my blog, they are inspired by my blog, my blog gave them hope..thats what it's all about for me. If I can wear my heart on my sleeve..or my blog..or whatever, and someone is affected by it at all then my job is done.

In the end my blog is for me. When someone else is affected positively by something I wrote then it makes it double the fun! Whether it is a laugh at one of my Shit I Don't Get Posts, a tear over understanding the struggle of weightloss or a moment of connection because you felt misunderstood in high school - I'm glad you felt SOMETHING here.

So since I am at 96 followers that means 100 is fast approaching -hopefully sooner than later. (You guys know what to do if you don't follow already - get me to 100 already - I know so many of you who read and DONT follow! GRR!). When I have 100 followers, as most of you know, I have decided to pay blogger for my own domain. I asked for you guys to suggest some ideas for what my knew blog name should be. My favorite was Being Bailey and I have my mind pretty set on it. What do you think? It's easy to remember and I'm a big fan of alliterations.

I also decided that once I have the domain I will make a facebook page. I was going to wait until 120 followers but I think I'm ready now. I'm sure people who don't give a fuck about my blog are tired of me posting it - not that I give too many shits about that but it will be nice to have something separate from my actual FB page.

So I just thought I'd thank all my followers and readers out there for making me love writing and love this blog so much more than I already did! I have found so much happiness in this blog - it is my therapy!

Make sure to follow if you don't already! Also if you have a bit of time click here and check it out. It's a great (and legit - I promise - a friend is a part of it) project "that was established to provide help to the Children of Maria Cristina in Cochabamba, Bolivia.". Give them some love!!

Big Love,
SUPER big love,
I love you guys! xo

Bailey.

3 comments:

  1. 102! I hope it doesn't become hard to find your blog like Cyn's. Well, I remember to go look when I am thinking 'Where the hell is Cyn?' or when I actually check my email for the update. Uh-huh. Just don't complicate my life, Miss Bailey. I wouldn't want to miss your fabulousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching over 100 followers. I love your blog and I love your writing style. Keep being you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.