Saturday, March 31

im leaving on a jet plane.

That's right. In 3 weeks my bestie Courtney and I are headed to Varadero in CUBA!!I have never been to cuba, never been to a resort and Court and I have never traveled together. It is going to be such a fun time with some great new experiences. I can't imagine going with anyone else - we are going to have a BALL! Court and I have been friends since kindergarten so not only are we really close but we are a pretty sweet drinking team! Here are some pictures for proof.


It's always interesting and fun when we are together so a whole week of sunshine and partying sounds like a pretty good plan to me! I am so excited for temperatures that are above zero, fruity drinks and finally having A TAN!! We planned this trip forever ago but it didnt hit me until this week that its coming up so quick. YAY! So in my excitement I made this blog. :)

In other news, the challenge is going well. Im still focused and Im going to kick some ass. It would be awesome to lose about 40lbs before I go to cuba but I've heard 40lbs in 3 weeks is unhealthy and unrealistic so I guess I will give up that dream. I will officially weigh in on Monday and let you guys know how my first week went!

For now I will leave you with some glorious pictures of Cuba to make you wish you were coming with me next month.

Big Loveee,
Bailey



Source: vicuba.com via Michelle on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I think our next vacay will be to Cuba too. Let me know how Varadero is!

    And yeah 40 lbs in 3 weeks.. I wish lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have so much fun in Cuba! woo! So excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I am JEALOUS! Drink a Maitai for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. The glorious pictures worked. I wanna goooooo!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.