Saturday, April 7

Easter : Before + After

First of all, Happy Easter to all. Whether you are celebrating or for religious reasons or for the chocolate - I hope you enjoy your weekend. I mostly just wanted to post a before/after photo. Yesterday I felt bloated and nasty and fat and like I was 250lbs all over again. When I feel that way I drink lots of water and look at fat pictures of me. I decided to post a before/after of Last Easter compared to this Easter.

Last Easter I was in beautiful Costa Rica with Tamara traveling around and enjoying the hot whether. I remember scrambling for liquor because a)we weren't having Easter Dinner with our families so clearly we needed to spend the weekend drinking with new friends and b) in Costa Rica they take the "Holly Week (see picture)" pretty seriously and by seriously I mean it's illegal to sell liquor.
HAHAH. Still gets me. I'd say they drank all the liquor before making this sign and THATS the real reason we can't buy any for the weekend.

But that's not the point of this post. I was looking through pictures and decided to take some pictures of this year around this time to compare. I don't know if other people see differences but I do and that keeps me happy. Other people don't need to see it for me to see it and feel good about it aha.






Not only do I see the difference but I feel it. I feel stronger, lighter, faster, prettier, sexier, smarter.. I feel like a better person, a better version of Bailey. That whole trip made me learn a lot about myself and life and this journey of weight loss and self love has taught me even more. I am not perfect and I still have a lot of work to do inside and out but when I notice changes with my self esteem and my self worth I am truly thankful! I never want to go back to feeling the way I did back then, I just want to keep getting better and better :)

Happy Easter, Love Bugs!!
Big Love,
Bail.



3 comments:

  1. and if getting better and btter is what you want, you'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see your new confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! So proud of you and your determination! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.