Wednesday, May 23

inspire

I turn to pinterest for inspiration for almost everything and you should too, haha. My boards include recipes, my future home, women who inspire me, beauty products, my favorite products and of course, the very popular fitspiration board. One of my favorite and largest boards is my "life" board. This board includes different things to help me get through tough things, appreciate life and some of my philosophies on life. I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting and sharing some of my favorites from the life board.

Get inspired and have a fabulous day, amigos. xo
Bail


















Source: tumblr.com via Bailey on Pinterest









Source: piccsy.com via Bailey on Pinterest







Source: etsy.com via Bailey on Pinterest














6 comments:

  1. I loved that last one! And, of course, the one with Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly done! As you probably saw I love me some quotes as well, but this is pin heaven LOL, TOO hard to only pick one, but the oscar goes to: Og Mandino! <3
    Xoxo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! The Tolkien one has to be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Anthony Bourdain quote. He is so awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES. One of my favorite ways to use Pinterest is quotes! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.