Wednesday, May 30

primal pinning

It's Wednesday and I'm going to link up with "Oh, How Pinteresting" at Vintage Apple. Since I just let you guys in on my new Paleo/Primal Plan I thought I would follow it up with a few yummy primal-approved recipe pins! If you live a somewhat or fully primal lifestyle I would love to hear of your favorite recipe that I could throw into the mix because right now I'm eating A LOT of plain fruits/veggies. My guess is that I may get bored of that quick so leave me your faves in the comment box :) Happy Wednesday !!

Banana Pancakes - trying these today :)



Primal Jambalaya



Smashed Sweet Potato  - these are going to be spicy and delicious. i love spicy!



lemon poppyseed muffins - for when i need something sweet :) which is everyday



Roasted Sweet Potatoes+Mushrooms with Thyme and Parsley MMMM.



Avocado and Mango Salad - I like avocado randomly but with mango? I will eat anything!



Strawberry-Banana Almond Butter Bites - sounds like a yummy snack to me



Anyone wanna eat primal with me yet? hehe.
God, I love pinterest.

big love,
bailey.





11 comments:

  1. In a non-creepy way, I NEED your email haha. I always want to write back to your comments but can't because it says no reply blogger. So send it to me :) and we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! Those recipes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pins all look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avocado + mango looks awesome to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pins! It all looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banana pancakes sound DE-licious!!! And I love the strawberry, banana, PB thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg the muffins look AWESOME! i still can't figure out if any of the stores near me have coconut flour though!

    and one of my favorite things is chicken salad! it can be made so many different ways and is still paleo (i cheat a little because i use regular mayo). also if i have left overs (veggies and/or meat) i'll reheat them in some tomato sauce. it's so quick and easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go home and make those smashed sweet potatoes. right. now. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. m a paleo eater too, Thos strawberry banana bites, sweet potatoes and lemon poppyseed muffins look awesome. Im gonna repin those recipes. Thanks for becoming my newest follower. Im following back. Of course every recipe I just talked about it sweet, I have a sugar addiction Im trying desperately to kick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog :)
    Let`s follow each other sweetie!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.