Saturday, May 19

Top 10 Things I Say (in my head) At The Gym

10. Someone smells funny.
9. Shit, I smell funny. 
8. WHO THE FUCK BROUGHT FOOD IN HERE?
7. One more minute...just one more..
6.Stop counting - stop when it hurts so bad you want to murder someone - oh god it hurts
5. Why are there so many fucking mirrors in here? 
3. Is it normal to sweat this much? A fan or an open window would be nice... 
3. I can't fucking do this
2. I can do this... I can do this... I can do this..
1. I better weigh less when I get home.



7 comments:

  1. My #1 thing is normally:

    "I can do this...I can do this....oh uh, having heart attack...need to stop!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thing is: This will be worth it. This will be worth it. Even though I work out at home, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm all: Don't look at the time - Don't do it!! Then I do and it's only been 10 seconds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My #1 thing usually is "can't wait for 60mins to be over"

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahahaha --- you SO rock!!!

    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha. This made me laugh SO HARD. I think because this is pretty much what goes through my head when I am at the gym! Man... I hate the gym. :/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.