Friday, June 15

from blog life to real life.


Kaity from Bee-eautiful Blessings joined this link up from The Magnolia Pair today (and we are both a day late but.. better than never. I thought it was a really good idea and it looked like fun so I decided to be a copy cat! It's an awesome opportunity to let you guys know of some awesome other blogs and meet other bloggers etc etc. If you are a blogger or a reader of blogs you know how awesome this can be. I love finding new bloggers who I love and connect with - it may be a blogger thing, haha. So without further adieu - here I go's! 

1. Do you have any real life blog friends? 
I do! I actually know quite a few of my blog friends from real life first. Lindsay @ My Life As A Foreigner is my good friends older sister and she graduated with my brother. My sister-in-law Robin blogs at Live Happe. Two friends I graduated with write blogs, Cassidy @ The Wooden Cemetery and Robyn @ Uncharacteristically Me as well as Cassidys sister who writes at Made in China My friend Tamara is just putting a make up blog into the works which should be really awesome - I will keep you posted! Sorry if I forgot anyone - I know quite a few bloggers! 

2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet?
Bri @ Just Bri seems like one of the most down to earth bloggers that I read! I also would love to spend a day with Natalie @ Awkward Sex In The City - this girl just attracts craziness. Last but not least I love Erin @ Shades Of Grey and a Pinch of Pink. She is small town living in the big city and I adore her sense of humor. I just found her blog and really love it!.

3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?
Most likely Nali @ Cocoa and Pearls. She has really nice taste and though I coul never afford any of it and have a lot of things that are nothing like her closet, she really does have some adorable pieces. She has a fashion blog and I love just looking at her posts and wishing aha. Erin mentioned coral, neon and crochet in her blog lately though so chances are she's got it going on as well! My girl Kelly @ CurvyFitGirl has a fucking dump truck full of Victorias Secret stuff, so cute - if only my boobs were big enough - damn you and your awesome boobs Kelly!!! 
4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? 
I could survive without food and live off my body fat alone for like years so I'd much rather have someone with a great personality whether they had keen survival skills or not (I have my priorities straight). That being said, I will have the best of both worlds and go with Lindsay @ My Life as A Foreigner She's a lot more intelligent than me, she's a nurse (and i will definitely get hurt) and she also has a great personality. On top of all that, she's traveled and lived abroad - she is headed to Thailand super soon. She's savvy! It's a win win.

5. 5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with ? 
I haven't yet. I only know of two bloggers who even live in my province, Georgia and Jennie, and I would LOVE to meet either. They write great blogs! Hopefully someday I will meet some bloggers that I love, that would be a really awesome time! I get so jealous when I see girls who I follow go to meet ups together. I'm like..I should be there! haha. 


6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? 
I obviously admire and look up to many of the writers of the blogs I read. I respect everyone who goes on the internet, the most accessible thing ever, and spills about their self image, their love life, their fears, their dreams, etc. Even bloggers who go on and make me laugh or share an awesome recipe with me- you rock. I love real bloggers, with real lives who don't act all holier then thou "look at my pinterest life". Real men and women with faults that they celebrate and people who I can really connect with. I admire them all! 


7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? 
Oh it's Natalie - hands down. She's fucking wild. 


8. There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you? 
I think Raven from A Momma's Desires and I could create some funny reality chemistry. I love her sense of humor and the way she tells stories. I think we could feed off of each other well. I love her blog and her outlook on things. 


9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with? 
Hmm. I really had to think about this one.
I'm not sure if this really counts but I follow Meg Framptons blogspot and she is in (or was in, she quit just recently) one of my favorite bands - Meg and Dia. If you are unfamiliar you may know of Dia Frampton - she was on the voice the first season and almost won. I would love to be in a band, I would love to be a vocalist in a band - it has been a dream of mine forever. One I have let go of mostly but a tiny piece of me will probably want it forever. Anyways - she also makes her very own (A-FUCKING DORABLE) jewelry that is all robots and awesome. Check out her spot! 


10. Favorite blog design?
So many people have cute blog designs. I have neither the skill nor creativity to ever have a very nice one. One of my favorite is at  Ruthanne With An E. It is SO simple, like.. SO simple but I just love it. I like simple. Whites and pinks and simple print.  This does it for me! 

That's the end of the questions! I hope you guys check out some of these blogs and hopefully find something you like! 

Whats up this weekend for everyone? As usual I am not working as far as I know but it's giving good whether so that's a plus! Today I babysat the cutest little boys, they are twins, and they were so good! Other than that my life has been pretty slow. I'm reading the book of Negroes - have you read it? Since I started reading it I have nightmares every night but I am enjoying the book - in the most depressing way possible. 


Anywho, have an amazing weekend everyone! 
xo

Big Love,

Bailey J

6 comments:

  1. Real nice job Bailey. You do a great job of answering the questions thoroughly. My dumbass would of done a one liner.. lol That or I would of went into deep depth and blabbed on and on. Like this comment. HAHAHA..Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweetheart, Bailey, thank you for the love. It's a shame we don't live closer, I would so love to meet you, girl! My tatas are pretty amazing, aren't they?! Thank God for Victoria's Secret! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Bailey- inspired me to go out and read some of these gals' blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are SO SO SWEET! thank you for mentioning me! I have been saying for years that I need a reality show....if I ever get the call, I will speed dial you to join me, deal?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are too awesome! I would LOVE to meet you, we would have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this! You're one of the nicest bloggers I've met!!!

    And, this gave me plenty of new blogs to go check out!

    Hope you have a great weekend gal!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.