Wednesday, June 27

i swear, i'm alive.

I'm totally sucking on the blog post front this week but you would be too if you were me!

I have these guys as house guests this week for the first time in a long time and there will be more time for blogging once they leave. My brother Jer, his wife Robin and the four kids - Will, Rusty, Max and Mollie are here for a week and I haven't seen any of them in over a year. As you can imagine with four little ones, and the rest of us all under one roof, it's a little hectic. I have also started getting more hours at work so blogging is on the back burner for the week.

I have some health news and stuff to let you all in on and I will be back big time next week, promise! I can't wait to catch up on everyones blogs and get back into mine. I definitely miss it when I'm not writing.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Big Love,
Bailey

2 comments:

  1. Poor kids look like their in prison. LOL, the one upfront is screaming "freedom!!!" hee hee. We miss ya Bailey, Im glad your enjoying family time. Its important. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my three girls now and we have been living out of a suitcase for two weeks. I miss it too but what fun when we are away!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.