Thursday, June 7

It's Okay, Today.

It's okay that I can't run fast. 
at least I'm out there running. 

It's okay that I had a bit of ice cream yesterday. 
It's better than a lot of ice cream everyday. 

It's okay that I check to see if I got any new followers 10x a day
My blog means so much to me. 

It's okay that my little blog means so much to me,
at least I care about something. 



It's okay that I can be a zombie,
I can also leave my cell phone home and enjoy kicking it with friends and being unreachable.

It's okay that I may buy a cheap elliptical,
even if I have close to zero dollars.

It's okay that I still don't fit into my Christmas dress,
I just fit into a new size in skinny jeans :)  

It's okay that I'm losing this weight slow,
I'm not starving myself, I'm not fad dieting, I am more likely to keep the weight off and I still haven't given up

It's okay that I talk about my weightloss 5x a day,
it's basically consuming my life..in a good way. 

&its okay that my blog has no particular category,
i like to keep it interesting.

whats okay in your life? 

big love,
bail

8 comments:

  1. Hey Lady! That's awesome that you have gotten in to your new skinny jeans! You will get to your goal keep your eye on the prize! I also talk about weightloss a lot right now because it is a big thing for me right now as well! New follower:) Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your accomplishments! I like it when people talk about their weight loss in a good way and not complain about how its hard and sucks!! Good luck and keep up the good work!!

    My blog also has no category...actually i would put it in the random category

    ReplyDelete
  3. i NEVER run so i'm super impressed by you doing it! i run like phoebe from friends with my hands in the air so i generally feel it's better to not do it in public. and i totally understand talking about your weightloss all the time. i will talk to pretty much ANYONE who will listen about paleo! sometimes even those who won't listen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bailey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) You're newly dairy free--huh? That's tough but at least that means you won't be stuffing your face with ice cream like me! ha. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you on eating healthier and NOT dieting. I hate fad dieting. They aren't effective, and they suck. Keep it up! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.