Sunday, June 24

socializing.

I'm doing a link up today! For people who aren't bloggers, but read my blog and wonder what the heck I'm talking about when I say I link up or wondering why the heck I do it, it's basically to get my blog out there and discover new blogs in return. It's also pretty fun sometimes and I get to talk about fun topics or answer fun questions. :) I have found at least half of the blogs I follow by linking up and checking out other people who do the same.

This week I'm linking up at A Complete Waste of Make-Up for Sunday Social. I think this is the 3rd week but I haven't had a chance to get in on it until today. This week the theme is music which makes me nervous - I have never been able to stick with a particular genre I liked or chose a favorite song.. it's like I have music ADD aha. But here we go anyway!

What is your favorite song of all time?
I honestly have no idea! I have loved so many different types of music over the years and my taste is constantly changing. If I HAD to chose, I would chose Wannabe by Spice Girls. I've loved it for a very long time and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

Ps. never realized how fabulous this video is until right now ahah

Who is your favorite band? 
Again, I don't really have one. If I went by the Top 5 bands I have the most music by on my Itunes it would be Meg and Dia, Kings of Leon, Eminem, Lmfao and Usher. See? Totally wild mix of music. Meg and Dia is probably my favorite but sadly Meg is no longer a part of the band. :(


What song best describes your life?
Wide Open Spaces-Dixie Chicks

"She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces
She knows the high stakes
"

What song puts you in a good mood? 
Ride Wit Me by Nelly. It just makes me so happy everytime I hear, it reminds me of being young (like I was 10 when it came out ahaha). Plus it makes me dance and if a song makes me dance a good mood is almost guaranteed

What is your favorite road trip music? 
If it's a trip with my girl friends and the ultimate goal is to party and dance, I love a stellar list of party music. A bunch like old rap songs from when we were 13 is fun too cause we definitely all know every single word. Even if I'm alone it's fun and it keeps me awake aha.

What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
I am not embarrassed of anything I listen to. I listen to Justin Bieber loud and proud, I listen to crazy spanish music no one understands and instrumental music no one cares to hear. I don't care. I'm embarrassed of listening to Chris Browns music because I feel bad supporting it at times but when Rihanna decided to sing about how she misses fucking him I figured I can listen to his music with less guilt. I don't support abuse or what he did but I don't think that means I have to pretend I don't like his music anymore.

 

The end :) 

What is your favorite music? Do you support Chris Browns music? Let me know how you feel about the subject and check out some of the other awesome bloggers who linked up for Sunday Social .

Big Love,
Bailey

12 comments:

  1. I love Chris Brown, though I was disappointed at the whole abuse situation, his musical ability is still amazing! I love all your song picks too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spice Girls!!! How could I forget that song!!!

    btw: I am now following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wide Open Spaces! That's always been one of my favorites of their's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dixit chicks :)

    spice girls are a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spice girls so much! And the Dixie chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love dixie chicks! great pics and super cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm following you from the Monday Madness blog hop! Look forward to reading more! I would appreciate the follow back! Thanks! -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bailey - Just Bieber?? Seriously?? No NO NO NO NO NO NO. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little lady let me tell you, that you got great taste in music!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chris Brown could probably ask me for the time and I wouldn't know who he is. I do know that he's been in the news a lot for bad things but I don't really take notice of famous people much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.