Tuesday, July 24

boy bands galore.

We totally need to catch up, my lovely readers and I. I have kept you all pretty in the dark about anything to do with weight or my actual life really for a few weeks..or longer. I promise I will get on with it asap. Right now I'm super busy with work and  I'm trying to figure it out myself and when I talk about things and then I keep failing its hard to keep talking about them. Makes sense I'm sure..but yes, I'm annoying.

I just wanted to take a chance tonight to catch up on my July Blogging Challenge. I have loved this. Jenny picked awesome questions that I have loved answering and I like to think that maybe it has interested you too. I tell myself a lot of lies though, haha. So here are my catch up questions, ladies and gentle mans!

July 18 Post a Picture of the most Embarrassing Article of Clothing You Own! I honestly  can say that I am not embarrassed of any of my clothing. It's mine, I bought it, so I like it. I have never been one to be embarrassed about that sort of thing yet I was always wearing clothes that everyone thought were crazy (they eventually caught on which I talked about here). I can't even think of a picture online where I am wearing something relatively embarrassing that was taken in the past five years. Everyone is probably like "she has got to be kidding" but I'm really not embarrassed and nothing is coming to mind! lol Lame!

July 19 Write about something or someone you really care about. I tend to care too much for a lot of things but I will never regret how much I care for the people I love. There are quite a few but today I'm choooosssingggg... Courtney. Courtney and I have been friends for years and years and although she is wilder than hell I love the shit out of her. I can see her for 8 days straight, go a day without her and wonder where she has been all my life. I have so much fun with her and she is someone I feel most comfortable around and most myself. She's always the first one to give you an opinion and even though it might be offensive, awkward or a little too honest you wanna bet it's exactly how she feels. I like that about her.

July 20 Write about the best or worst date you've ever been on. I think this is the most embarrassing outfit I've ever worn - the outfit of a girl who has never been on a real date...unless prom counts, which it doesn't cause it's practically mandatory and people take their best friends, brothers, dads and grandfathers. Some day I will be a real girl.

July 21 What are your thoughts on body image and the media? Read my latest post and I'm sure you'll get a pretty good idea.

July 22 What are your three biggest pet peeves? Well, I will name the first three that come to my head as they are probably the biggest if they come to my head first. 1) People who strut around with their nose in their air. I know it's just how some people carry themselves, they may not be as snotty as they look, but would it kill you to smile once in a while or acknowledge other peoples existence? Get your head out of your ass. 2) Being told what to do. I fucking hate it. 3) Liars. Unfortunately they are everywhere and I can't escape it but I just don't get why it's so hard to not tell lies all fucking day every day.

July 23 What is your favorite part of the day and why? Lately my favorite part of the day is when I get back form my breakfast shift because usually I get to have a nap and it feels awesome!

July 24 Who was your childhood celebrity crush? Who wasn't? I had many a crush in real life and I crushed on every celebrity boy band member ever - Aaron Carter, Ashley Angel Parker, Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake and Lance Bass just to name a few! Not to mention the boys from West Life, 98 Degrees, B2K, Hanson, LFO, Soul Decision and the Moffats.

Only a week or so left and this challenge is done! If you haven't had a chance make sure you check out Jenny's blog Peanut Butter and Jenny. She made the challenge and her blog is fabulous. I love her honesty and personality. She's a gem!

If you're looking for something a bit more substantial make sure to check out my last post and let me know what you think, thanks so much to everyone for the awesome feedback I have gotten from it. So happy to have such amazing readers and friends who are right there with me when it comes to issues I care about!

Big Love,
Bailey J


4 comments:

  1. Your friend courtney sounds like how my friend michelle describes me. You part about people walking with their nose in the air. Remeber some of those are faking confidence. I know i do it somedays especially when i walk into a male dominated place like the military barracks and all boys eyes are on me. Then im thinking to myself dont trip. Dont walk into the wall. But i know the kind your talking about. I went to school with a few of those types and they all look like crap now. And i look good. Ha.... is what i say to them.the duckling turned into a swan. I love a good revenge story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wanted to marry JTT when I was younger and I didn't even watch home improvement!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.