Sunday, July 1

a fashionable sunday

Thought I would link up with the Sunday Social again. I found some great blogs last time and it was so fun reading about everyone's music tastes and what they listened to when they were young - I had so much in common with some people, even with my crazy variety of musical loves! Check out all the other posts over at A Complete Waste of Make up! 


What is your favorite store to shop at?
Probably forever 21. It's not necessarily that I like all their clothes the best its just SO much fun to shop at. there is just so much stuff, its insane. and its all so cheap.and sales everyone. and the stores are HUGE. its just a fun old time. and i love their clothes! aha

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?

I don't know much about designer brands or anything. I found a site recently I really like though and will be spending a decent amount at once I've gone down a few more sizes and have saved up money. :) I don't think I'll ever be a designer brand lady! http://www.sheinside.com/
 
Must have closet staple?
a cute dress. im a dress person. i dont need a nice coat, pair of boots or designer jeans. i just think all of us ladies need a nice dress to turn to

Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
I've decided I love flats and not just flats but a nice pointed toe flat. They can be casual or they can dress up an outfit that should be worn with  heels which I cant really wear. I need to invest in a few more pairs, I need some diff colors. 

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find) 
I found this adorable sweater at RW&Co. I never shop there, like ever, but I went in with my aunt one day cause she loves it. I ended up coming across the sweater on the sale rack, only one and in my size. Originally 80$ and I got it for 18. It was awesomesauce action for sure. Unfortunately its a little loose but I still love it!!

Style you'd love to try?
I wish I could rock heels. I could wear them but I'm decently tall, over 6ft with heels, and Im just big in general. I think there is too much of me to be stompin around at 6ft2. When I reach goal weight I will definitely consider it. I wore heels in cuba to look classier and I love them. Someday I hope I can buy all the heels I want aha. 


The end! 


Thanks for checking out my post. To check out what's been up in my life besides writing this post make sure to check out my previous post, explained a lot there. 


Happy Canada Day!! 


Big Love,
Bailey J

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I'd love to be that tall. I wear five inch heels to make me jump up to about 5'8, hahaha. Tall women are so sick gorgeous - makes me and all my stumpy ex-gymnast-ness jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol your sentence about being too big to be stomping around in heels is funny. I dont think you should be afraid to wear heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pointed toe flats are my favorite kind! So stylish!

    come over and visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you ever need to be a designer brand lady. I think you show a lot of style in most things i've seen you wearing in pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.