Sunday, July 8

pink elephants.

Let's first point out the pink elephant in the room - my blog is looking a little different. What do you guys think? I'm still working on it, just trying to give it a more fresh, simple look. I like simple, straight forward, type shit. I like honesty as well so tell me what you think, good or bad! :)

Before I forget, let me catch up on my July Blog Challenge questions with Peanut Butter and Jenny

July 6 
 If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity who would it be and why?
Probably Taylor Swift. I know this sounds odd but she seems funny, nice and easy to be around. I think 15 minutes with her would fly right by and I would enjoy it. I think most celebrities I wouldn't enjoy two minutes around! 

July 7 
If you could live in any time period of the past when would it be? 
Probably the 60s or the 80s. I just think I would thrive like a mother fucker in either decade! 

July 8 
How do you envision your life being in 5 years? 
I think I will have finally chosen what I want to do with school, be attending school, be in a committed relationship and probably living somewhere out of the East Coast, hopefully still blogging and loving life! :) 

I can't believe how dedicated I have been to this blogging challenge. No, I haven't been answering them daily but I admitted that I would be answering a few to a time which I have been, for over a weeks worth. So yay me, yay dedication, I surprise even myself sometimes! :)

I've been loving Sunday Social so I decided I oughta join in again this week, why fuck with a good thing? Is that the saying? It's something like that This weeks theme is television and the shittiest topic ever for me because I rarely watch it but here we go! 

Favorite TV show of the past
I really loved the OC, I really loved Goosebumps and Full House will forever live in my heart! 


Favorite TV show currently
I currently watch zero tv shows, zero. Big Brother starts this week and I love me some Big Brother so I will say that :) 
Source: via Lorie on Pinterest

my favorite player ever! <3

Which Reality Show would you NEVER do?
Bachelor/Bachelorette. I fucking hate those series. They are so fake and it's a total joke. Like thank you so much bachelor  producers for turning the search for something as awesome and beautiful as love into a big fucking national joke... you fucking knobs.

Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do?
Big Brother or anything to do with singing aha. I can't help it, I totally still think I'm gonna be the first Canadian to be American Idol. You caught me!

TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
I honestly don't know. How about you answer this one! Leave me a comment and tell me a character form a tv show I remind you of, whether it's physical or my personality. I honestly have no clue! 

TV character you'd want to date?
I love me some Noah Puckerman from Glee. 


And there's my answers! 
If you didn't already know, Sunday Social is a link up I join over at Neelys blog A Complete Waste Of Make up, check her out. :) 

Tell me, what is YOUR favorite tv show?

Big Love,
Bailey. 

Ps. Tomorrow is weigh in. I haven't had an official weigh in in a while. We'll see how this goes.

19 comments:

  1. Maybe I should start watching glee. He is pretty damn hot. Also I HATE the bachelor/bachelorette shows too. I never have watched them and never will.. You do remind me of someone, but her name is on the tip of my tongue, now that I been put on the spot. as soon as I remember Ill tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really like the new, fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog look. I prefer the clean look also, but I'm sure at some point, I will want to add some things to it, also. Good luck at WI tomorrow, B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new design, it's sweet and simple! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look! I don't like blog themes that are too cluttered. Simple is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the Bachelor too. It makes me want to upchuck just thinking about my hatred for that show :) haha.

    Great List!!

    Definitely following you now!

    -Heather
    keepthefaithandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe...Puck. He's a hottie! My favorite shows are The Big Bang Theory and True Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the Bachelor/Bachelorette thing. A lot of people I know watch the show, but I really don't see why. I'm also a big fan of Big Brother. I didn't realize there was such a hottie on Glee. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot guys are always a valid reason to watch a show :)!
    The Style Diagnostic

    ReplyDelete
  10. you had me at pink elephants!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Lol I love your honesty--Bachelorette is ridiculous! But I just can't help but get sucked in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, Puck is adorable!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate the Bachelor/ette shows too, but this season I got sucked into the "ette" series out of boredom. The only cool part was her telling some dude to "get the fuck out" which was rad, but other than that, snooze!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! Hope you visit again!
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new look!! I agree, very fresh & open :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. layout looks awesome! i'm a fan of simple pages too!
    and i might have to try the july blogging challenge. looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just letting you know that I love your blog and I nominated you for a liebster award.
    Here's the post with the questions and rules
    http://www.onlyimpossibleuntildone.com/2012/07/i-got-liebsterd-twice.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am currently addicted to cooking shows. Anyone will do, but Chopped and MasterChef are my faves. Not only do the entertain me, but they teach me how to cook better, seriously. On the bad side though, they make me want to eat serious amounts of food! It's a bad scene haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.