Thursday, July 5

Wait..its Thursday?

I can't believe it's Thursday. I stopped into the bakery this morning to talk to Maddy (and inevitably pick up a treat - I went with a gluten free pumpkin chip muffin which was fucking delicious) and we were both wtf'ing at how fast this week has gone. I don't know if it's good or bad but it must be because of my schedule. I wake up early, serve breakfast, come home, work out, have a nap, and get up and get ready to go to work at the other restaurant. I love having work but holy cow, time is a fly'in.

Speakin of Holy Cow, Diana and I were talking  last night at work about cheesy waitress jokes we make. When I had sat a few guys down and instead of leaving the silverware had brought it back with me, she took it and said "I guess we won't make you eat with your fingers tonight". Cheesy, but funny. I mentioned that when telling people desserts at the hotel dining room I work in, that at least once a week without fail, I will explain the desserts and make sure they know it's calorie free. Even cheesier, but they seem to dig it.

Diana won with this one. She said that when people look at the menu and say "Holy Cow!" or "Holy Mackeral", because we serve Haddock, she will say "Nope, it's Holy Haddock". What a fucking cheese ball. I honestly could do a weekly post with all the shit this girl says, I'd call it Shit My Dee Says. (see what i did there, like shit my dad says). It's something to consider!

Today I'm going to participate in Its Ok, Thursday with A Complete Waste of Make Up. After that I will answer day 4+5 of the blogging challenge I am doing with Peanut Butter and Jenny.

It's Okay That..

I skipped my work out today to have a nap. The weather sucks and I was ever so sleepy. 
Spent 20$ when I should probably not spend at all. Breakfast with a friend? So worth it. 
That I have been having some iced tea lately..but I have been doing well with cutting back on Diet Pepsi. 
That I'm the most jealous person in the universe, I feel much less insecure than a year ago though. 

and to answer my questions for the blogger challenge. 

july 4 - if you could rid the world of one thing what would it be?
evil. obviously! 
july 5- post a picture of something or someone that made your day special. 

breakfast with court was awesome :) made my day!


have an awesome day everyone. 
big love,
bailey

8 comments:

  1. I cracked up out loud at your waitress jokes.. This week has flown by for me too. I leave on saturday to go home to jersey for two weeks. YAY i cant wait to see my sister. I miss her and its only been about two weeks since i been gone. I love your blog, your hilarious Bailey. I always look forward to what our gonna say. or do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided that today is Monday disguised as Thursday. I hate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I can't believe it's Thursday either. I hate that the Summer weeks go by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday completely me threw off because of the holiday here. Which you guys up North don't celebrate, but you should, since you're so close. My jealousy stems from my insane insecurity. Don't know if it's the same with you or not. Something else I am working on. I love that dress/top? on you - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep skipping trips to the walking trail due to "the weather" also! haha. I need to just suck it up because it's inevitable that it will be 100+ degrees for the remainder of the summer. YUCK.

    Not my favorite kind of weather to work out in; I think I'd prefer the rain over the blazing hot sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was the only one! This week flew by, maybe it was the holiday! I can't believe it's Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy pumpkin chip muffin! That sounds delicious!!

    We don't really get pumpkiny stuff here, which sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waitresses jokes... too funny. And that pumpkin muffin sounds delishhh :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.