Wednesday, August 8

haters gon' hate.

It is Wednesday and I recall saying in this post how I wasn't really going to do many link ups anymore but I lied. I'm going to do a old fave, Oh How Pinteresting today. I wasn't going to blog at all but I have the afternoon/evening off and I'm doing what any regular person does on a beautiful day off -I'm pinning. So I thought why the fuck not!

I have been seeing a lot of pins with a  "stick it to the man", "fuck bitches" type spirit and some days there are people who I could slap around a bit. So I thought maybe my readers feel the same! A big lesson I need to learn is to not let other peoples insecurities and possibly psychopathic tendancies have an ill effect on me. Sometimes people try to bring you down with them and since I'm a little bitch at times, it can be easy to just let them drag me. Bitches be crazy, life lesson #1, but rising above it is necessary.

So I figured I'd inspire you to say "Fuck them!" with me today. Yeah.. kind of vulgar but sometimes bitches be crazy and we have to get it out of our system with a little pin session. :) You're welcome.

Ps. Tomorrow is a definite weight loss post coming your way. :) xx

Big Love,
Bailey





Source: google.com via Anne on Pinterest




Source: imgfave.com via Celeste on Pinterest




Source: tumblr.com via Kristina on Pinterest


& just cause its funny as fuck...

Source: hqhumor.com via Bree on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Lol I love these pins! First, the second chances someecard. Totally agree. I am in a firm believer in not EVERYONE should get a second chance. Second, the you either like me or you don't. Awesome, and true. Third, I love Friends! That pin is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, eh! His expression is priceless aha

      Delete
  2. Joey's expression from the Friends pin is classic!

    ***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of these. It was just what i needed to read. I have been down a bit lately and i needed these fuck off quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new follower...thanks for the compliments:) You are one beautiful young lady and I look forward to following you on your journey:) Thanks for the laugh. The Friends pin is hysterical. I miss Friends:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you could say I fuckin love blogging as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont hate me, Im sure this may not be something you want to do. But I nominated you for the Liebster Award. One because I think you would come up with great answers to my questions and two you would come up with great questions for your nominees. So read about it here. xoxo

    http://blushncheeks.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff. Sometimes a lil attitude it what it takes to get through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each of these made me lol - love!!! And has anyone told you that you look like Jordan Sparks? You are so beautiful!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to work on the not letting my emotions make me their bitch thing. I get angry over shit I have absolutely NO control over... Like drug addicts on welfare (I have to pass a drug test to earn that money for them - they should have to pass drug tests to receive it!) and women who remain in abusive relationships. I also freak out over things I can't control - like that one day my parents will die. Duh... we're all mortal. In fact, I inherited my mortality from them! I'm still scared to death of having to live without them!

    Anyway... I enjoyed this post. Have a good weekend!

    -H
    BeYourOwnKindOfBeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.