Wednesday, August 15

Like A Boss.

If there is anything I've been doing like a boss lately, it's waitressing. I work two waitressing jobs and I pet sit which is pretty much waitressing for animals. I dream about waitressing every single night now. How sad is that? My life is pathetic!

This is what I wanted this summer though- to work hard, save lots of money, never sleep, have zero social life and be able to leave in the fall and feel stable. My blog has suffered though, and for that I am sorry! I need to be up in about 7 hours but I just missed writing and I feel like I'm neglecting my readers so I wanted to check in very quickly.

For those of you who are new, whether it's on my facebook page or as a new (official or unofficial) follower - welcome! I hate that I am having such a huge amount of people joining and checking out my blog and I'm doing such a shit job at keeping up with it but I promise, it may be worth your wait when I actually get some free time.

If you haven't yet, make sure to get connected and follow my twitter, like my facebook page, friend me on MyFitnessPal or follow me on this page (to the right) with Google Friend Connect!

Thanks to all you loyal readers for sticking around even when I suck! Leave me a comment and let me know how you all are! I have been reading a few blogs lately but haven't had a ton of time to comment but just  know that i AM reading!

Big Love,
Bailey

Ps. I had another doctors appt today which I promise to give updates on this weekend after another appt. Maybe I'm getting somewhere? Maybe I'm not aha.

Oh Look! A picture of that one night I had a social life in the past month!

4 comments:

  1. aww Im sorry your working so much! Waitressing is hard work! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya! I'm so overwhelmed right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suddenly feel extra awful having not written a blog post in about 20 days and you're saying sorry for not writing one in a few days hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know all about not having a social life - but for diff. reasons ;)
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.