Saturday, August 18

motivation.

I just shared this on my page and decided I wanted to share it on my blog. I posted this photo and the following text. Have an amazing weekend everyone! I'm off to my friends wedding today (my first real wedding where a friend is being married- im really growing up!) and enjoying my first day off in quite some time. Big love to you all! xo


This is true. I have not lost weight in 8 months but I have not given up either. If I had given up would have gained all the weight back. So even though i haven't lost weight, I haven't gained it back either and to me - that's progress considering how many times I've lost and gained before. If you are struggling with a plateau or just not able to lose weight, keep struggling because you are still doing better than those who are not trying. You can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Wise words! I've not lost weight in 8 months either but like you said, that's 8 months without a gain. #Win

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.