Sunday, August 12

my #1 weakness.

 FOOD. Obviously my biggest weakness is food, it's pretty awesome and totally my biggest downfall. I eat for every reason in the book and I like almost every food in the book! So clearly this weeks Sunday Social is perfect for me as it revolves around-you guessed it - food.

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? I'm going to be a bit of a  cheater here and say pizza. Pizza is the best and can be eaten in a variety of ways - thin crust, thick crust, cheese crust, no crust and whatever toppings you want, nothing is out of the question anymore. Have you heard of peanut butter and bacon pizza? Apparently it's a real dish served at a restaurant, possibly more than one!

2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Chips. I don't struggle with them like I used to but I freaking love them and could just sit and eat them all day long!

3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten? When I was a kid Diana and I went to the beach near her house, picked some wrinkles and just ate em.. right out of the shell. That's one of the weirdest. I've probably ate weirder things and with the shit they snuck into my food in Central America ..who knows!

4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? Olives. That's pretty much it. They disgust me! Other than that, I'm pretty good and even if i don't LOVE it, I will eat it to be polite or because I'm just plain hungry.

5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? Ahh..meals in general? Is that an option? Aha. I guess really I remember breakfast for dinner, having pancakes or eggs at dinner time cause it felt like such a treat!! aha .

What's your FAVORITE food and what food would you banish from the earth of you could??

Big sunday love,
Bailey.

my thoughts exactly.

12 comments:

  1. My weakness: Dairy Queen Vanilla Cone. Ugh...I had one last night and can never say no to one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have just one favorite food - I've got lots! Pizza, cheese, chocolate cake w/cream cheese frosting. And yes, I do love chips too, which is why they are NEVER in my house. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mangos. I would banish all dairy if I could!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mangos are a huge favorite of mine!

      Delete
  4. I freaking love french fries. well, anything fried. so I would banish that...and hopefully that would banish those pounds that accompanied them.

    xoxo
    Sarai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm, fried food is such a killer. i would be okay if i didnt work at a restaurant, that kills me!

      Delete
  5. Hey lady, I hate mushrooms!! blagh. I wont eat one. They are nasty.My fav. food growing up was Pierogies. And whats a wrinkle out of a shell? I dont get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wrinkle is like a perriwinkle.. like on a beach aha.

      Delete
  6. Oh I love your blog! Too cute...and your motto is so true!
    Found ya thru the Sunday Social! Happy New Follower! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i am such a pizza whore too -- totally a weakness & even the *healthy* options i overdo it on!
    i would banish chocolate -- such a crutch when i am PMS'n like a MoFo!

    xxoo
    cyn
    http://thechunkygoddess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're pretty much identical when it comes to food.

    Pizza = the ultimate meal. I could eat it all day, every day.

    Olives = Disgusting!! I once thought they were grapes, I picked a handful, threw them in my mouth. They tasted horrendous and I nearly broke all my teeth on the olive stones.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.