Friday, August 24

Summers End Folk Festival

Today starts Summers End Folk Festival! SEFF was started by an islander and is in its 3rd season. I have usually been there to watch but this year, because I work at the restaurant that hosts, I will be working through it all. Since I will be pulling these crazy long days I will most definitely be missing from the blog world but I'm writing this to urge islanders (or anyone who can make it down in short notice) to come and check it out! The weather is amazing, Picaroons is here for your beer needs and the music is pretty darn good as well. I know I'm going to try to sneak a peek of Carly Maichers performance - she's a favorite. 
Come check it out and have an awesome weekend, everyone!

Big Love,
Bailey 

Tweet about it! @summersendfolk @bailj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.