Wednesday, September 19

i believe

 I believe in the existence of true love.
I believe in being corny if it's how you feel.
I believe in bear hugs (w/  absolutely anyone). 
I believe cupcakes truly help heal broken hearts.
I believe in equality.
I believe in being true to yourself. 
I believe in telling the people you love that you love em.. every chance you get.
I believe in laughing things off.
I believe in second chances.
I believe that every person that comes into your life has something to teach you.
I believe in not taking ourselves too seriously.
I believe in being there for friends & family even when they shit the bed.

I believe in doing what you love whether other people like it or not.
I believe dancing freely, without caring what anyone thinks is a drug of its own.  
I believe in something more than living and dying
I believe in natural beauty in this fake society. 

I believe that surprises create the best happy tears ever.
I believe in farting around your boyfriend. 
I believe in virginity even when you're the only one.
I believe in doing whats right for you.
I believe that letting go is liberating
I believe in doing something scary regularly. 
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe in acceptance
 I believe in living and loving life. 

What do you believe? Join me at Living In Yellow for the new I Believe link up.


9 comments:

  1. Haha the farting one had me cracking up! Thanks for linking up lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah its true though. my boyfriend better watch out! too honest?

      thanks for commenting (i might be a little star struck right now.. hence why i continue to ramble about farting).

      Delete
  2. This was beautiful! I look forward to linking up tomorrow morning - thanks for sharing what you believe in, and it's a pleasure to "meet" you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a great idea for a link up, eh? thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  3. I believe in YOU! Tagged you in my latest post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I tried to comment but doesn't look like it went through, so trying again.
    Shitting the bed?!?! I don't think I even want to know! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list! I love that first quote!
    New to your blog - can't wait to read more :)
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.