Sunday, October 14

Bookworm.

It turns out I actually love to read. Sometimes I feel like people look at me as stupid and maybe associate that with not reading but believe me - a lot of dumb asses read ;) This week Sunday Social is about books and I am totally cool with that topic so I'm doing it right now.. at 2am..maybe intoxicated. Link up with Neely and Ashley if you are feelin' Sunday Social this week too.

1.Favorite Childhood Book : Legit book I remember most about my childhood is Happy Birthday, Moon.I still can see every picture and remember reading it so well. It is still on my nightstand beside my bed to be honest, haha. I remember reading that more than anything I think.

2. Favorite Book Lately : Of the last 10 or so books I have read The Book Of Negroes is probably the best. It made me cry and it made me uber depressed but it was definitely the best. If you haven't read it you need to.

3. Book You Wish You Could Live In : I'm reading A Secret Kept and although I wouldn't want it to be my life I wouldn't mind living in Paris to be totally honest. I also wouldn't mind living in the Harry Potter series.

4. If you could be any character from any book who would you be and why? I am totally drawing a blank here. Honestly I read so many depressing books that I would not wish for any of their lives. It would be awesome to be in Harry Potter so I'm going to go with that.. maybe be Hermione. I love Rons character so ending up with him wouldn't be to bad either. :)

5. Favorite book turned movie : Clearly Harry Potter. The movies are absolutely amazing. I love the books more, clearly, but holy.. there are very few things they could have done better with the movies in my opinion.

6.Favorite Magazine : Honestly..Cosmo. I fucking love that shit.


Anyone have any good book recommendations? I have 5 on my night stand in the line up to read but I like.. GOBBLE up books when I travel so I bet I will need some new suggestions asap. Let me know what you're reading!!

Big Love,
Bailey.



15 comments:

  1. If you haven't read it already, I highly suggest you read the perks of being a wallflower. I just finished reading it and its amazing. :)
    Also, 'Losing Gemma' by Katy Gardner. Its seriously one of the best books i've ever read. And it has a really good twist at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would like The Perks of Being A Wallflower.. I should totally read that after the next 5 I have set up aha.

      Delete
  2. yeah I totally agree, I'd love to be in Harry Potter and they are a great movie adaptation. i was very surprised, shocked really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so easy to mess up aha. I was so impressed though!

      Delete
  3. Hi from the link up!

    OMG - I remember that book "Happy Birthday, Moon". I don't remember what it was about, but I remember the cover of it and I remember loving it! I'm assuming it's about the moons birthday? Haha

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too put i wanted to live in paris! here from sunday social

    http://annalizbeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy Kaling, Tina Fey, and Caitlin Moran all have great books out. Well worth a read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so weird - i almost bought Mindy Kalings book last night! I bet its great.

      Delete
  6. I did the Sunday Social too, my favorite childhood books are by Enid Blyton! Gosh I used to love her books!
    I also wrote that I wanted to be in the harry potter books, I imagine most people do!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodnight moon is definitely classic!!
    try Kite Runner or the Help good books.
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently reading The Night Circus. I've heard it was awesome but it's hard for me to get into. I think you have to be in that zone to read it. Umm.. and yeah, I have read all of Lauren Conrad's books and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you read Jemima J by Jane Green? Definitely worth reading. The Next Big Thing by Johanna Edwards is also really good. I hope you look them up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a hard time with a character I would want to be, too... In most good books the characters have to suffer and struggle. No thanks! :P
    Lately I have liked: The Guernsey Literary & Potato Society, The Book Thief

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Midwife of Venice, The Hypnotist, Before I Go to Sleep, and my current read, The Light Between Oceans, are all great reads. How are you finding A Secret Kept? That one is on my never ending list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you for loving Harry Potter as much as you do. I love the books/movies too and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who gets overly excited for them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.