Wednesday, November 7

I Am WAY Too Excited Right Now!!

I am so very excited to tell you guys that my first ever Guest Post is up! A few months ago Georgia from Georgia Trying Something New asked me if I minded doing a guest post (on the topic of weight loss which I haven't wrote about in forever!) for her while she is backpacking through Europe with her GF Kailee (lucky bitches!!). I, of course, said yes and I am so excited because Georgia is one of my favorite bloggers AND she's from the East Coast as well and I'm thrilled to be on her blog today.  So head over to Georgia Trying Something New and read my guest post titled "Keep On Keepin On!"

Big Love,
Bailey

4 comments:

  1. How cool! Heading over there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guest post! We were paired for the Ornament Swap through Living in Yellow and Dreaming of Dimples! Please email me your mailing address so that I can mail out your ornament by Nov. 12th! thecarolinacountrygirl{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.