Monday, November 12

lazy day.

String Cheese. 
Tampico.
Criminal Minds. 

That is my Monday. 
My tues, wed, thurs, fri should be one thing. 
GYM. 

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day in? It's a long weekend for us as well so Mark is studying and I'm studying Shemar Moore on Criminal Minds.. and it feels so good. 


Get your free donation in to Action Ministries of Grand Manan Food bank at www.kraftfoodforfamilies.ca All you do is enter your name and email and it adds 50 cents to the food bank of your choice (my choice is Action Ministries of Grand Manan and we would LOVE if it was yours too.) for every day you chose to donate (runs until Dec.31).
The offer still stands if you wish to give me your name and email and want me to sign you up. You receive no emails and i moniter all blog comments so if you would like for the comment  to not appear, I will delete it. :) I've had quite a few people ask me to do it and I have no problems adding more. Every donation counts and is very much appreciated. 

Happy Monday. 
Big Love,
Bailey 

1 comment:

  1. I do love him! I remember growing up and my mom watching Young & The Restless...he was Malcolm, and made that soap opera worth watching! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.