Tuesday, November 27

wishin'

I can't believe Christmas in one month! In less than a month I will be back home in the freezing cold weather. It's going to be very bittersweet - seeing everyone I love but leaving the guy I love. Life WOULD make this complicated.

Anyways, It's definitely time to start writing Christmas posts (I could've started a month ago) so I thought I'd do a little wish list of some of the things I'm really coveting this Holiday.

1.) 1oz Coach Poppy - I have finally found a scent I love. I've been searching for a signature scent I could wear - something of good quality that I could wear regularly instead of 5$ Walmart Perfume. I'm in love with this scent! I want the 1oz because the small one is stupid and 65$ is just way too much for the bigger one so the 1oz is a happy medium. I don't like to drown in my perfume anyway.



2.) Sephora In The Glow Set - This is a steal. It's so many awesome products for a good price. I am super into blushes and bronzers these days so I'd love to have some good quality samples and I will buy the big ones if i fall in love with one. It will prob take me a year to use all these anyway since I'm not a HUGE make up person.



3.) Toms I've waited a pair of Toms forever but have never asked until now. I love the cause but I will be the bad person and admit that I'm not usually one to spend over 50$ on a pair of shoes. I do really want a pair - and a pair i can wear with anything - I'm liking the grey. I also think these, these and these are pretty adorable! Oh and these - love them in the green color as well. I need like 1000$ for this store aha.

4.) January Gym Membership I'm gonna need that shit. Yoga too!





5.) Room by Emma Donoghue and Hungry by Crystal Renn I'm a bit behind but I still really want to read these two! I always have a few books on my shelf that I am reading and I'm finally getting to the end of it. I need to restock! Also would love to read this, this and especially this.



6.) Polar Ft7 Heart Rate Moniter A big one for me! I've wanted a heart rate moniter for a while and it's time I have one. I need and want to get serious about fitness again. I hear only good things about this model and it does exactly what I need it to.



7.)Ipod Case I absolutely love this case (should just drive to San Fran and get it) and I love my ipod - I take it everywhere and use it for everything. I really need a case for it other than the 5$ silicone one that falls off and barely gives it any protection. Plus, it's ugly, unlike the one pictured. I also like this one  - too cute. Etsy is the best for cute things!

8.) Kindle Fire I ordered a new laptop, I have an ipod and a decent phone.. so why I think I need something like this - I'm not sure, but I do. Just in case. Yeah...I suck. But it's so easy and cute and portable. Yeah.. I guess I'm being materialistic! Bad Christmas elf!

9.) Gift Cards! I love gift cards - giving em and recieving em. Right now I don't need much in my life but someday I may. My favorite places to recieve them from are La Senza, Lulu Lemon, H&M, Forever 21 and Sephora. Lovely. :)

What's on your wish list this year? What is the one thing you're really really hoping for? My mom and I both love surprises so most Christmases I really have no clue what I'm getting. I know she will get me some things I ask for but I don't know which things. One month until I know!!

Big Love,
Bailey

8 comments:

  1. I love my Toms,you definitely won't regret it. I wear mine so much (when it's not too cold), that I wear holes in them.

    I'm hoping for clothes and a new camera lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom's are worth the money! I hate spending money on shoes, but my Toms are the most comfortable shoes that I own! I have definitely got my money out of them.
    And Room was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Toms are so great!
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the above commenters, TOMS are certainly worth the money! I wear mine all.the.time. Good investment and so so comfy.

    new follower, check me out if you have time.

    audrieis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom's are TOTALLY a worthy investment-- LOVE mine!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet note! I'm loving yours-- so inspirational!! You fierce, girl! I'm definitely following-- hope you follow back!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is random, but I was at Target last night wandering the aisles and I thought about your post about your first time at Target. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not know about the In The Glow set?! It looks awesome, and of course I just added it to my Christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.