Sunday, December 30

Mooversary!

I haven't done Sunday Social in a while so I thought I'd participate this snowy sunday. You can also check out my 2012 Recap !

1. What is the best NYE you've ever had?
A couple years ago a group of friends and I went to Fredericton to celebrate. There were quite a few Grand Manan'ers and we pre-drank at a friends apartment then headed to Nicky Zees to make it a real classy NYE. My friends and I were the first to hit the dance floor around 10. "First one on the floor - you know thats me, bustin out the moves likes its mtv.". That's Aaron Carter for those of you who live under rocks. I didn't stop dancing at all that night - the bar was open later to celebrate and I'm pretty sure it was a solid 5 hours of dancing. I had a blast!

NYE 2011/12 I was very fat.

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year? If so, what?
Well I'm cat sitting for a couple people so I'm stuck on Grand Manan for NYE. Let's just say it's not my first choice (or my 2nd through 10th) but I'm going to play with the hand I was dealt. I just plan to get so drunk I don't remember how awful it was and just get weird with some friends. I have left over liquor and Mom bought me a cute skirt for Christmas so I might as well get my freak on if it's not gonna cost me anything.

3. Name a book we should all read come January
Okay, I read Book of Negroes months ago but it's still a favorite. I think everyone should read it - everyone!

Source: amazon.ca via Caitlin on Pinterest


4. What are your New Years resolutions?
Well I should really do the typical post on this, which I might, but basically I want to figure more of my shit out, get to goal weight and work on my relationship with the Moo bear.

By the way - A very Happy Anniversary to my Moo bear - it's been a whole year and it's been a rough one with lots of ups and downs but I'm just as happy today to be his as I was a year ago. I love him so much and missing him hurts something awful. If I've learned anything in 2012 it's that relationships aren't ever easy, no matter how much you love someone. But sometimes they just might be worth the fight.

the goofball and I the first week we met. i love you!


What are your plans for nye??

Big Love,
Bailey

5 comments:

  1. haha I love your NYE plans. Congrats on you and moo's one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary too!!! My new year's plans are a party with my giant Italian Family, always lots of food, drink, love and fun! All the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. following! :) PS: Happy Anniversary and I soooo agree relationships might be tough but they are worth the fight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from Moncton!!!! too cool.

    Lesley
    bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.