Sunday, January 27

Happy Birthday Maddy!

Happy Sunday, friends! Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of their weekend. I just made a status on my FB page about not posting since tuesday and what not. I mentioned (like I have a few times on here)that I don't like to post just for the sake of posting - I want my blog to have more substance than that. So please don't give up on me when you see I haven't written in a few days - I just don't have much to say so you're not missing out anyway aha.

So some highlights from this week :

  • I've been working! I had a short shift thursday, a long shift yesterday and a short one again today. I really need the money so this is awesome news!
  • I babysat for the first time in a long time on Thursday. Again, I need the money, but it was also just a fun little experience. The little cutie was only 2 months old and it gave me baby fever for a few hours - Mark would barely speak to me I was so annoying about it lol I'm back to not wanting children for another 10 years though now so we're good.
  • I was asked to speak about my travels at a local Beavers meeting. Beavers, for anyone who doesn't know, is a thing for kids sort of like brownies, cubs, girl guides etc. I'm going tomorrow night - should be fun.
  • We celebrated Maddys birthday last night - she's 23 today. Happy Birthday Maddy! She deserved a post dedicated to her bday..its true.

Maddy and I on my birthday on may - seemed half appropriate lol



  • I went to the gym for 3 days..and haven't been there since. I was on a good roll the past few weeks so I'm kinda regretting it but there was work, then friends came home, then more work..just didn't happen. This week we'll be back to kicking some ass and taking some names!
  • I smashed my relatively new ipod touch and im very upset. Im surprised Im even talking about it because Im so upset. It was in my pants pocket and I went to pee and it slipped on out and crashed to the floor. It still works but it looks hellish. So sad. :( It was my favorite possession.
  • I had to work Saturday so my awesome friends took my fundraising stuff to the local Market and sold tickets for me! It went well which makes me super happy :) Read more here.
So that's my week in a nutshell. Not very exciting.

I'm going to link up with Neely at A Complete Waste Of Make Up for Sunday Social for fun this wk.

1. What is your ideal way to relax? I love to have a bubble bath and read with a glass of wine. Never really thought of myself as that type of girl until I tried it and its super relaxing. I love doing it after a big work out. Mark got me wine and bath bombs at Christmas and I had some wine and use the bath bombs and watched Christmas movies while he was at class. It was so nice aha.

2. Where is your favorite place to be? That is the question of the freakin year for me. I'm always torn on this topic because I have such awesome, close friendships with my friends and some of my family but my boyfriend lives across the continent and I adore being with him. I really can't answer it.

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model? Again, I suck at this question. I really see role models in so many people. I admire different things about different people, whether they are my friends or family or people I don't even know. I've always looked up to my brother Jeremy because I wanted people to see me the way they see him - strong, resilient, loving and always there to lend an ear or a hand. He takes care of business and he's so much more driven than I am and I've always looked up to him. I have a lot of great people in my life to look up to, my mother is amazing, my brothers and father are good guys, my sister in law is smart, and driven and I have friends with a plethora of amazing qualities. I'm just sitting here praying it will rub off on me!

4. What does your life look like in three years? I honestly have no idea. I'm never the girl who knows. I like to think I've made a big step in my life towards finding a career I want and going to school. I like to think that I will either be living more permanently with Mark or him here and hopefully I will be rich and successful lol. Not.

5. If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? This is going to sound crazy but I would go back and hold tightly to my purse or at least my Camera in Cuba last may. Mistakes are mistakes, its life and you make them, so I dont wish to change them but I do wish I had all the pictures from my trip to Cuba! I mourn them constantly and it's been almost a year lol

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? This blog. I know it's not much but its growing, and it means so much to me. I love this blog, I've learned so much about myself and people and met so many cool people because of it. I've shared everything here, it's like my memoir lol. It's been such a positive thing for me and I'm so thankful for it. I'm proud of this blog, I really am.

So, where is YOUR favorite place to be? Since I couldn't come up with an answer, you guys will have to!

Talk to ya's soon.
Big Love,
Bailey J

3 comments:

  1. I found you on Sunday Social and love your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda hopin' that you would pop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping things in your back pocket it SUCH a good idea. I have dropped numerous phones into the toilet using this technique.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two favorite places. White Head, and where ever it's warm and sunny and my honey is there. It's all good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.