Thursday, January 10

I was there.

I was tired - I got out of bed.
I wanted to nap - I headed to the gym.
I struggled on the treadmill after no time at all - I walked on.
My thighs rubbed together, I wanted to cry with embarrassment- I kept peddling.
My arms shook as I lifted the smallest weights available - I did another set of reps.
I feared what people would think when they see I've gained weight - but I'm there. I'm at the gym.

& that's all I can ask of Bailey. I'm there, I'm trying. I'm eating well, I'm trying to do better, be better.

I can sit at home and worry about failing, about looking fat, about my thighs rubbing together or I can go to the gym and attempt to improve myself. I'm making the decision day after day to try to get back, to lose this weight, get healthy, feel better and that's all I can ask of myself.



I've been at the gym every day this week so far. That is something to be proud of!
In 'Biggest Loser' spirit, in any part of your life, what have you done today to make you feel proud?

Big Love,
Bailey


9 comments:

  1. Every day...one step at a time...that's what works! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go - you gotta start somewhere! I'm determined to do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred after my wisdom teeth procedure heals up and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I love this post!
    I understand it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I haven't made it to the gym yet...although, I have been hoarding gym clothes and every morning I put them on in case I get the urge to go, but that hasn't happened yet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work! I need consistency...it's what we've always needed. Let's keep moving together, and we'll get to our goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome, good for you! Keep it up, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, chica!!

    Keep up the good work.
    I am working out at home for now, until the novelty of the New Year wears off of the people at the gym.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.