Monday, January 7

victorias fucking secret.

Good day, friends! It's the first Monday after New Years- and you know what that means. How many of you went to the gym today feelin on fire? Aha Guilty.

I try not to torture myself with things like Victorias Secret - it is the most depressing thing in the world. Not only do I not look 1/100th that hot but I never will...and it's depressing. Thats not the only issue - their clothes are so FREAKING cute (and they do come in my size) but holy shmokies - this broke chick couldn't afford a pencil from that place. If only their spring line wasn't so cute. Thanks to my friend Tamara for mentioning it - now I'm just double sad that I'm not a Victorias Secret model and I can't even afford to pretend. Instead.. I'll write a blog about it and make you guys go look at their spring line and we can suffer together.

Here are my 5 favorites from the Spring preview :

 How freakin' gorgoeus are these cover-ups? They can be yours for the low low pricse of 108$ and 70$ Yeah right. Unless I win the lottery I won't be spending more than 20$ on a beach cover up but FACK - Im in love with these. Wait -do I even GO to the beach?! Good thing I'd look like a beached whale or else I might be more tempted to make the purchase.

Anyone else seeing a color trend here? Aha. I love it. I know that the top has been done but I love this one and I still haven't caught onto that trend yet as I can never find one that I love. This one, of course the 50$ version, is perfect. And the dress? At first sight, it's totally not something I would wear but I'm thinking the less fat, tanned up version of me could rock it. What do you guys think?





















And this? Well.. this dress.. I love. Tamara does too so if she buys it I probably shouldn't BUT I've made myself a deal. If by the middle of May the dress is still in stock, in my size, and I have lost 29lbs (so I will be at 200) - I will buy myself the dress as a birthday gift for my 22nd birthday on May.28th. I don't really have the dollas to drop 50$ on a dress that I would feel totally insecure in so if Im feelin sexy - I will treat myself. It's sooooo pretty.



What do you guys think of the new Victorias Secret spring line? Do you normally shop there? I don't - but I wish I could aha. If you had limitless money - what would be your favorite store to shop at? Look at me blogging about fashion - what the fuck?! ahah. It won't happen often I promise!

Big Love,
Bailey

8 comments:

  1. Good old Vickies...they do it to me every time! But it's the fall/winter catalog! These bitches depress me. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semi-annual sale. Nuff said. Picked up 4 bras yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous dress! I'm down for a gym date anytime you want! Just send me a text 6601057 :) I work every day of the week and plan to hit the gym on my lunch hours cause it's right there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, great post, great blog, i follow you now.
    Please, ollow me back
    Thanks and kisses from spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is beautiful.

    Those girls need a hamburger...or 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to fit in any of that! Btw I saw you commented on Megan's DIY post today. I have a beauty blog that has tons of DIY recipes, if youd like to stop by. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up lady! Victoria's Secret ads make me want to get my ass up off the couch stat.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.