Saturday, January 19

What Cheating Did To Me.

Cheating made me cry.
It made me hate me, you, everything.
It changed my self worth.
It stole my self worth.

Cheating rocked my world.
It made me doubt anything and everything.
It turned everything I knew upside down.
It stole my hopes of and belief in happy ever afters.

Cheating made me hate everything I saw in the mirror.
It made me wonder if I would ever be worth waiting for.
It broke me down, and it chewed me up,
and then it spit me out.

Cheating made me ugly.
It warped my mind.
It made my hair fall out.
It formed black bags around my eyes,
and it stole my appetite.

Cheating changed me.
Some days it doesn't cross my mind,
others it consumes me.

Have you ever been cheated on? What did it make you feel? Have you ever been the cheater?
No judgments.

Big Love,
Bailey





5 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry you had to experience that. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..cant say that has even happened to me.. (I hope my sarcasm has made you laugh, that was my goal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh I'm sorry Bailey, that's the absolute worst, I've been there. Just know you're amazing and deseve nothing less than the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheaters are the worst. Try and remember that it is not something wrong with you, but with them. I know it is hard when you are in the middle of it, but just keep telling yourself that - it is the truth. Even if they try to spin it another way. Sorry you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.