Thursday, February 14

Valentines Interview w/ The Moo


When I saw this link up was happening at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife, I knew I had to get Mark and I in on it. Basically, I answered all of these questions ahead of time, and then I went and asked Mark so that I could compare the answers. I expected some of them to be so dead wrong, because although Mark loves me and is a great bf, he isn't the greatest listener with the greatest memory and he doesn't care about trivial things that us girls tend to care about more than most things. I was pleasantly surprised with this though - I love this guy. But enough of this - check out the interview for yourself. 

Bailey / Mark / Final thoughts.

How long have you been married?
We've been dating for a little over a year. No plans for marriage yet.
"uhhh fifteen months"

good work, moo!


Where was your first date?
I guess technically it was sushi when I first got to Sacramento aha. Or skype. lol. We met online so skype dates/phone dates were all we knew for two years.
shit. i guess it was to that show when i got too drunk. sushi!

lol he eventually remembered. it was a whole sort of day together he reminded me, the 2nd day i got there. the drunk show is a story i will never revisit on this blog lol. too traumatic.

Source: itsirrational.com via Bailey on Pinterest


Where was your first kiss?
In his bed like on the FIFTH fucking day I was there. I waited and waited and waited. He wakes up early and I had slept in and he just came in and planted one on me simple as that lol.
on my bed? is that right? 

lol, yes love, you're correct.

Who first said, "I love you"?
I think it was me. I was the first to say it in like "You're my best friend and I love you and I sort of really do love you but we'll act like it's a friend way as to not freak each other out" way lol. I have a totally cute story about the first time he tried to say it out loud on the phone to me. He goes.. "Bailey... I love.... talking to you". Totally chickened out. He texted me after to tell me he chickened out.. I clearly knew.
I did.

Then we had a little convo and I agreed that it probably was him lol.



Source: stumbleupon.com via Bailey on Pinterest

What is her most commonly used phrase?
I'm guessing it's something like "OH MY GOD" or "It was so awesome...it was awesome". I say awesome a lot.
"Im watching Criminal Minds"

touche, babe, touche.


Who is her celebrity crush?

I'll be surprised if he has any idea. He could care less and I don't have many crushes. But it's Shemar Moore lol
Justin Bieber and Channing Tatum

Really Mark? I'm not attracted to white guys barely at all. When I told him it was Shemar Moore he goes "Who's that? ..Oh.. Hes got a small dick doesn't he? I'm pretty sure he does. Are you sure he doesn't? Lol. Oh Mark. 


If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?

I'd get him a pitcher of beer. G+T for me probably, either that or a tequila shot lol
"You would get me.. well.. you'd buy yourself a fruity drink with vodka in it. And if it was me.. it really depends. You would get me.. fuck.. a double shot of tequila." 

This is all true lol.

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
He really liked a chili I made once. That and a Sweet Thai Stir Fry I make are pretty much all I've ever made. He's the cook lol
The best meal you ever cooked me was that chili, that was delicious. We didnt even put that shit away, I just woke up the next day and kept eating it.

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
I really fucked up some garlic mashed potatoes once. SO GARLICKY!
I dont think you made anything bad yet, babe. (Good answer lol). Let me think. The worst meal you ever cooked me... the poutine with the shitty ass gravy. I ate it and said I liked it. It wasn't horrible.... no it was pretty bad. 

Haha. The gravy was so bad. I'm convinced you can't even make it right down there.

What would she say is your most annoying habit?

He can't make up his freaking mind sometimes. Back and forth and back and forth lol. Makes me crazy if I'm in a specific mood. 
That I use "Right On" in too many ways and it gets taken in a way that annoys you. My most annoying habit is that you feel like I condescend you. Either that or the pile of clothes I leave by the computer. 

So true. Those are both true but I didn't even think of it. Him condescending me isn't a habit though and I hate that fucking pile of clothes lol 




Source: statigr.am via Ashley on Pinterest

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
I usually read or watch something on tv. I have to make myself tired.
Brush your teeth. Watch criminal minds. RUB MA BACK.

Uhh..no. lol

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?

Lol I have no idea what he'll say to this!
Mmm.... probably your spandex with the hole in em. 

I did throw those out so I guess he sort of got it right ahah.

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Maybe my playfulness. He told me that's one of his favorite things a while ago but like I said, he's a mind changer so it could be something completely different by now aha.
I like that you're just a decent person. That's my favorite thing about you to be honest. You're very considerate. I really appreciate that alot. I wish I could be more considerate myself. Its part of what draws me to you... its the main thing. You're an all around decent person, someone who does more good than bad. I have a lot of respect for you because of that. 

Awesome answer, I like that answer better. lol

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
We never go to starbucks lol I don't like coffee. 
You don't like coffee. But if you were to have a coffee I think you would like something ... with chocolate milk or some sort of ice mocha. Or maybe tea..you'd prob stay away from strict coffee. You'd mix it up.

He's so right lol

What's her blog's name?!
I will be so proud of him if he get's this! 
Being Bailey J :) 

lol he said it so enthusiastically. then went on to tell my why he doesn't read it, ahah. 

I love this guy SO much. He knows all the right things. Happy Valentines Day Moo Bear, I can't wait to spend our Late 1st official Vday together in March! 

Happy Valentines Day Guys. Enjoy the day of love with whomever you love! 

Big Love,
Bailey 


Literally...


9 comments:

  1. haha.. Justin Bieber... Great job on the questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this whole thing! "RUB MA BACK" cracked me up, but I was probably just giggling from start to finish. It sounds like you found a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a keeper if he will even participate in your survey! You're a keeper regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love this questionnaire --- would love to do this. Except this thing is too new, talk about ways to scare him off :) I guess I'll wait :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that he said you have been married 15 months haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! my husband hates my spanx :)
    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this is so sweet :) love both your answer and that he hates your spanx bahah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved reading this Bailey! It was so cute.
    He clearly gets you!
    So glad that you are so happy!
    Gi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i love how differently y'all answer these questions! especially about your first date!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.