Sunday, March 3

Identity Thief

Hey friends! I just wanted to check in quickly and wish you all a happy Sunday! Remember that brief stint in Truro Nova Scotia I did a year ago? Well I'm back here for a couple of days visiting the family I lived here with. I'm havin such a nice time-it's been way too long! Just wanted to let ya'll know the reason I'm neglecting the blog for a few days. There is no Internet here and I don't even have it on m phone so I'm currently updating from Sheri's phone. It's so frustrating - I'm not a fan of touch screen lol

Before I go I just wanted to mention that last night Sheri, Hannah and I saw Identity Thief - fuckin hilarious! I recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor!

Seen any awesome movies lately? Let me know!!

Big love
Bailey 

1 comment:

  1. The only movie I've seen recently was The Raven- and I wasn't a fan. Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.