Sunday, March 31

Mini Eggs and Body Pump

Thought I'd keep it light on this gorgeous Easter Sunday and link up for Sunday Social! Go to A Complete Waste Of Make Up to link up and/or see other bloggers thoughts and answers to these 5 questions. Happy Easter everyone, love you guys so much! Ps - check out how close I am to 300 followers! WOOP WOOP!!

1. What is your favorite type of work out to do? I love classes like body bump. I love getting my heart rate up, feelin like a machine and then pumping out some strength exercises and feeling like a monster. Those classes always get me sweating and I ALWAYS feel sore the next day. We don't have any of that in my town right now and it makes me sad :(

2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet? Oh my soul - in the spirit of Easter I could say Mini Eggs cause I could eat those things like my life depended on it. All day, errrry day!!

3.What is one thing you continuously forget to do? I even have an alarm set for this but I always change it or turn it off for something else and I CANNOT remember ot do it on my own : my birth control. It's horrible - I know. Lucky for me I won't be getting laid for years so it's no big deal.. may as well reclaim my virginity.

4. Post its or phone reminders? Why? I'd say phone reminders since I always have it on me - there's a larger chance I'll actually see it. I'm so scatter brained I could post a post it somewhere and just totally ignore it.

5. Favorite picture on your phone that makes you smile? I dont really take pictures on my phone since it's not an android and I don't have internet on it aha. I can't do anything with the pictures so I use my ipod but I love this picture. I know, I'm the crazy girl uploading pics of her and her ex but we're still really good friends and I just love this picture - we were weird around each other from the start. I plugged his toilet the 2nd day I was there.. we didn't really have a "hide your weirdness" phase.


Big Easter Love,
Bailey




1 comment:

  1. Even though i've never heard it before, I'm pretty sure the phrase "I plugged his toilet" can be understood throughout the world hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.