Tuesday, April 30

A Reply To Anonymous

Normally if I was writing a reply to an anonymous comment formally in a post it would be something sassy to something nasty someone said. Instead, I'm writing to an anonymous commentar who asked this (I prefer this over a nasty comment btw) :

Can you please tell us how you lost so much weight? Thats amazing and honestly Im jealous! :P What kind of exercises/programs are you using? 

Well anonymous, I'm using Weight Watchers right now. I could be doing much better but I'm losing the weight because of WW and because the foods I choose to fill myself with most of the time are pretty healthy. I tend to fill up on fruits and veggies and lean protein and though I could be doing MUCH better on the junk food and carb front, I'm not a big bread person and when I do eat carbalicious foods I choose whole grains if there is an option. Choosing whole wheat and whole grain is more of a preference thing for me : white shit grosses me out, but it's also a helluva lot better for you.

The second part to my weight loss is that I keep pretty active. I am lazy as fuck but I try to go to the gym 5x a week and lately I've been walking outside because of the gorgeous weather. I know I have to keep moving to feel motivated to eat better.. otherwise I get into a vicious cycle with myself.

I don't normally take any supplements or try gimmicky fad diets but I am doing a trial of the 24 day advocare clean starting next Monday. An awesome reader offered to send me the advocare products and we are going to do the cleanse together. I agreed to it as I can still eat healthy and follow my WW plan while getting an extra boost. I'm hoping for some more energy for my work outs and to just feel a bit cleaner. I will be documenting it on here :)

The bummer part of doing WW in my town is that there is no meeting or weigh in which I love so I decided to start my own. It is not a WW meeting but instead a community weigh in for anyone losing weight with a program or on their own to come for accountablity. This is huge for me as everyone inspires me and I love the energy of knowing we're in it together.

So.. in a million word or less, that is how I'm doing it (this time around aha).

If ya'll have any other questions feel more than free to ask - I was kind of excited to get a question and be able to blog about it. Yep, I'm a dork.

Big Love,
Bailey 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on staying Motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great response to a great happy anonymous comment!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.